• Show
Clear All

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Great shots as always, Pat!

Leave a comment:

• pkonowrocki
    Guest replied
    Ahh I see it now. Well I think that the angle at which they are deployed is so small that it is not visible or impossible to see at bird's eye view. Also if you look at the other departure shots it is hard to see them too. So I guess either a bug in a model or something else.

Leave a comment:

• Foxtrot
    replied
    Re:

Ok, didn't mean to play around with your shot without your permission, but look inside the red circle. Or is the outboard flap actualy deployed but I'm still not seeing it? I'm assuming the flaps have already been deployed and are not moving while this shot was taken.

Leave a comment:

• pkonowrocki
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Foxtrot
    Cool shots, but why aren't the outboard trailing edge flaps deployed along with the inboard ones like they are supposed to? It's in the couple shots right before and after takeoff from AMS.
    I'm pretty sure it's just the light/shadows that are playing with your eyes or the shot was taken while I was retracting them

Leave a comment:

• Foxtrot
    replied
    Re:

Cool shots, but why aren't the outboard trailing edge flaps deployed along with the inboard ones like they are supposed to? It's in the couple shots right before and after takeoff from AMS.

Happy Flying!

Leave a comment:

• pkonowrocki
    Guest replied
    As said above Overland is quality for less. Even though you do not get aircrafts with stuff like FMC or detailed Overhead, you get almsot every passenger jet in great details, with vc and great fd and panel for less. All you needto do is buy a pack "Overland Fly Into The Sky! World Airlines". Overland models are really famosue for their great fps. Theres a great number of downloads availbale for SMS aircrafts varying from sounds and effects to liveries. If you want to see shots of overland's A320 check this thread: http://www.jetphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37708

Leave a comment:

• HS-TGY
    replied
    Originally posted by Bok269
    Really? Is overland's stuff any good?
    It's excellent.

I also use Overland's fantastic selection of aircraft. The 747 is by far the best model they make, although the A319/A320/A321 is also excellent.

Leave a comment:

• Bok269
    replied
    Really? Is overland's stuff any good?

Leave a comment:

• pkonowrocki
    Guest replied
    That's the Overland/Simmer's Sky 747 - payware.

Leave a comment:

• Bok269
    replied
    Is that the default 744 or the PMDG?

Leave a comment:

• pkonowrocki
    Guest replied
    Yeah I really miss the old KLM c/s. I don't know what you guys think but the new one looks just way too simple.
    Chris, no lol the thingy in the ear did not cause any trouble (YET LOL). My parents accepted it somehow :O Well my mom did...dad was not too impressed haha.

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    nice, I flew on PH-BFG (for real) from AMS to NRT in 2001

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    Originally posted by pkonowrocki
    ...lots of school work and personal problems but looks like both are solved for now lol so I can finally return to my captain's seat

so that thing on your ear has come back to haunt you?

Leave a comment:

• pkonowrocki
    Guest replied
    Thank you ! Thinking of doing BA 744 flight to YYZ today...:P

Leave a comment:

• HS-TGY
    replied
    Excellent shots.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X