Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presenting CS Airways

Dear all,

After months of research, design and pre-production work, I can finally present to you my new virtual airline, CS Airways.

What CS Airways can offer:

- Two divisions - mainline flies from London Heathrow and Express flies from Leeds/Bradford
    - Managerial positions - either as a direct job or via promotion
    - A good fleet - we operate modern Airbus and Embraer equipment
    - Destinations - a varied and continuously growing number of destinations
    - Flight Academy - we can teach you everything you need to know
    - Downloads - Get our aircraft, AI traffic, scenery and more
    - Skyline Magazine - our in-flight magazine released every quarter
    - On Board Service - Economy, Premium Economy, Business and First Classes
    - A good future - we have a number of new projects in the pipeline already
    - Partner VA's - we have agreed a partnership with a VA still in the development stage
    - Discussion Forums - A wide range of boards that we expect to become very lively
    - E-Mail System - A free e-mail system, sign-up is optional
    - Live Chat - Talk to your virtual colleagues live

Our pilots also have the flexibility to choose their own flights, rather than have them allocated, this allows our pilots to go at their own pace.

You may notice that some of the downloads, as well as the odd minor item here and there, are still inactive, this is because the sheer amount of work involved in creating and running a VA is huge, and it would be far too ambitious for me to have even tried to get it all up and running all at once. I can assure you this is something that will be addressed in the coming days.

Kind regards,
    DTVAirport

LOL "flycsa" mightb e confused with Czech Airlines (CSA). Anyway good job with this va. Didint you have one before ?

Comment

Yea, it took a lot of thinking and adjustment to distance ourselves from CSA Czech Airlines, so hopefully we're not too similar, in answer to your second question, yes I've had one before, with about three that didn't get as far as launch.
      DTVAirport

Comment

Originally posted by DTVAirport
        Yea, it took a lot of thinking and adjustment to distance ourselves from CSA Czech Airlines, so hopefully we're not too similar, in answer to your second question, yes I've had one before, with about three that didn't get as far as launch.
        And the rest... Seriously though, im not being nasty but it won't last. I've known VAs that have had alot of money spent on them from designers and everything and then they just dissapear, dunno why small VAs run anymore, they can't compete with Air Canda VA or BA!

Comment

Christian Sullivan Virtual Airlines..... hrmmm.......

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
            Christian Sucks Virtual Airlines..... hrmmm.......
            Much better

Comment

Snap.

Comment

By the way, I didn't intend that to come out in a rude way Sorry!

Comment

Another one? Let's see how this one lasts

Comment

Come on guys, all I can do is try.
                    DTVAirport

Comment

LOL my VA PolishWings went as far as designing the fleet and routes...:/

Comment

Originally posted by DTVAirport
                        Come on guys, all I can do is try.
                        Come on, be realistic .... how many of your VA signatures have you had in the last, say, 6 months?? I can't remember the names there's been so many. If you want them to suceed then focus on the one rather than bringing a new one out ever few weeks.
                        Regards

Scott

Comment

first of all get better hosting then Yahoo... go for freewebs.com or ehost.net

Comment

Don't you have anything better to do than just starting random VA's. I mean it's just FS, what's the point really?

Comment

Congrats on the startup...that is an achievement by itself. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X