X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big777jet
    replied
    Originally posted by pkonowrocki
    If you want flexing wings on 737NG then either use freeware and excellent POSKY's model or paywar Overland model...then jsut merge panels or do whatever you want. PMDG's 737 model isnt that good which is a reason why i am using posky and sms.

I agreed with Pkonowrocki. I use Posky and I see the wing movement. It's great view. Even you touchdown a little bit hard the wing moveable. I don't like PMDG flaps look like FLAT flap. It's wrong designed. Posky did the right thing a little bit curves flaps down. It looks better than PMDG. I'm serious.

Stuart

Leave a comment:

• pkonowrocki
    Guest replied
    If you want flexing wings on 737NG then either use freeware and excellent POSKY's model or paywar Overland model...then jsut merge panels or do whatever you want. PMDG's 737 model isnt that good which is a reason why i am using posky and sms.

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    not that I'm aware of

Leave a comment:

• nwaA330
    started a topic Pmdg 737-600/700

Pmdg 737-600/700

I have this product from them, and it has always bothered me that the aircraft does not have flexing wings. Why is this? In real life they have some pretty decent wing flex. Is there an update out there that fixes this or anything?
Working...
X