Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flying point to point on your flight Simulator...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlanF
    replied
    Originally posted by Benyhone
    LOL!! I thought I was the only weirdo like that!

If i fly Glasgow - Stansted, my next flight HAS to leave from Stansted. If I fly Heathrow to Boston, my next flight HAS to leave from Boston. It just doesn't feel right otherwise!

Glad there's somebody else out there like me!
    same here i alway have to fly from my destination airport

Leave a comment:

• Bok269
    replied
    Originally posted by Star Alliance
    Bok,
    While your plan sounds good (experience and whatnot), I've found that VA's provide just about the best training environment around!
    May I suggest:
    http://www1.flyusva.com/index.php
    Cheers!
    Mitch
    I will most likely join a VA before I finish, in fact probably long before I finish. I figured that if I am having trouble flying a 172, some practice would be a good idea. I'll definately out USVA when the time comes.

Leave a comment:

• Star Alliance
    replied
    Bok,
    While your plan sounds good (experience and whatnot), I've found that VA's provide just about the best training environment around!
    May I suggest:

Cheers!
    Mitch

Leave a comment:

• Bok269
    replied
    Right now I'm doing a world tour. It's mainly a training excersise. It gives me something to do as I practice (I got FS in November, and knew nothing about flying) and gain enough skills to move to the big jets and fly for the VAs. I have 662 airports on the itinerary (yeah-I know) and I've gone to 22 so far, average about 1 segment per day. A good amount I should be able to knock out in groups (Carribean, Bolivia, South pacific). Today I flew form Fellsmere, Florida to Key West, and next I'm heading for the Bahams. Obviously, I'm only flying from where I left off.

If anyone wants to see screenshots let me know.

Leave a comment:

• pkonowrocki
    Guest replied
    LOL I used to do that in my virtual trips. But it gets boring sometimes. I jsut fly where I feel like it. One day I will be jumpin from LAX to CDG and the other from sydney to tokyo.

Leave a comment:

• Benyhone
    replied
    LOL!! I thought I was the only weirdo like that!

If i fly Glasgow - Stansted, my next flight HAS to leave from Stansted. If I fly Heathrow to Boston, my next flight HAS to leave from Boston. It just doesn't feel right otherwise!

Glad there's somebody else out there like me!

Leave a comment:

• Flying point to point on your flight Simulator...

Are you flying point to point always or just jumping off place to different place when you start flight from?

I always flying place to place. I never change place from start to end. I always flying for example: Chicago-Atlanta-Ft.Lauderdale-Dallas-LAX-SEA-ANC-FAI-SEA-ORD-FRA-LHR-IAD-ORD. I never flying like for example: ORD-FLL then HNL-LAS then ORD-MKE then LAS-SEA . I don't like to change places when I'm flying. I always like to be reality place to place. I feel like to reach a real place to go. LOL!

What about you guys? what you do?

Stuart
Working...
X