X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSX Freeware?

How come there is a severe lack of it?
    DTVAirport

FSX came out not that long ago. Addons (good ones, at least) take a long time to make. Plus a lot of the stuff that was supposed to work with both fs2004 and FSX doesn't apparently.

Comment

Theres loads on Avsim. Like Jordan says, it's not been out long and stuff isn't compatable - It's only mostly the payware groups that are making updates for it, the freewares might, but might not.

Comment

The freeware for FSX is beginning to trickle in. If you look through the libraries at Simviation, Avsim, and Fly away youll be able to find a good amount of stuff. A lot of POSKY stuff and other add ons for FS9 are at least somewhat compatibe (model but not panel, etc.) What are you looking for in particular?

Comment

Mainly British stuff, bmi, Flyglobespan, Jet2 etc.
          DTVAirport

Comment

Because 2004 > FSX for the next 2 years till all our computers catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by DTVAirport
              Mainly British stuff, bmi, Flyglobespan, Jet2 etc.
              I believe there is a FlyBe E195 at either Flyaway or Avsim. THere is definately more.

Comment

Chris you should by the Overland/SMS package. About 30-40, not PMDG quality or anything but theres some good stuff with it (A300, A345/6, B763 etc) and theres plently of paints on Avsim - Tom Collins does alot and he's a fantastic painter.

Sam

Comment

I'm looking for Delta freeware for FSX

I wish I worked for Delta
                  AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

Comment

Originally posted by AVLWATCHER
                    I'm looking for Delta freeware for FSX
                    Tried searching the FSX section on avsim and Flightsim.com? That's assuming you know about those sites. That's about as good a selection you're going to get though.

Comment

Working...
                    X