Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I buy FSX at?

Hi Guys,

Where do I get FSX package store at Best Buy, Computer store or online order? Which is best price to buy at? Can you tell me about this please? I'll get order or buy at the store very soon. I am going to buy computer tomorrow order Dell online. I can't wait to see how it goes!!

Thanks,

Stuart

Saw it at target yesterday. And I'd be willing to bet that $50 is pretty much the standard price at this point.

Comment

Get it at purplus.net. You can get deluxe (which I reccomend) for less than the list price of standard (4995) for 44.95. If you want standard, its 33.95. If you are geting a new computer, get a decent memory card and a good chunk of ram (1 GB or more) and you will definately be happy with FSX.

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
        Get it at purplus.net. You can get deluxe (which I reccomend) for less than the list price of standard (4995) for 44.95. If you want standard, its 33.95. If you are geting a new computer, get a decent memory card and a good chunk of ram (1 GB or more) and you will definately be happy with FSX.

Really? Wow! I will get Deluxe pkg. I am getting 2 GB RAM.

Does Deluxe have jetways, everything update airports with new terminal, runways and blah.....?

I will order tomorrow. Thanks.

Stuart

Comment

I have some question before I get order PC for Dell.

check it out: http://www.dell.com/content/products...=19&l=en&s=dhs

See Dimension E521. That's what I really want to buy.

Do you think it will work with FSX Deluxe for this PC?

Thanks,

Stuart

PS - I will definetely add one more 1 GB RAM memory card on order. I will get 2GB RAM.

Comment

Amazon UK has it for 19.99GBP, so perhaps Amazon.com has a similiar offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Big777jet
              I have some question before I get order PC for Dell.

check it out: http://www.dell.com/content/products...=19&l=en&s=dhs

See Dimension E521. That's what I really want to buy.

Do you think it will work with FSX Deluxe for this PC?

Thanks,

Stuart

PS - I will definetely add one more 1 GB RAM memory card on order. I will get 2GB RAM.
              Definately. FSX Deluxe run simialarly on a given setup, except in say one airport that may be high detailed in Deluxe and not in Standard, so you may lose FPS there. Both deluxe and standard have the taxiways.

The differences are:
              Deluxe has an on disk SDK.
              Deluxe offers the G1000 on three a/c (C172, Bravo, Baron (?))
              Deluxe features six additional a/c
              Deluxe has 5 additional high detail airports
              Deluxe has 10 more high detail cities
              Deluxe has 20 more missions.

So really, you are getting additional content tha enhances, but doesn't change, the simulation.

As for the computer, that looks like great value. I really wished I had looke more into my purchase before I bought my setup. Im still happy with it, but htat looks like a better computer for less (although I am on a laptop.)

Comment

Working...
              X