Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTU Airbus A330-200: Dusseldorf -> Madeira

Hey everyone !!!
    Finalyl I had some time to fly in FS (after like two months or so). And I loved it lol. Took Overland's A332 wearing Tom Collins' paint for a short and nice flight between Dusseldorf (Germany) and Madeira (Portugal). Flight was nice, and even though we started with a rainy and foggy weather in Dusseldorf, we had a nice sunny arrival in Madeira. So enjoy the shots. Aircraft by Overland and sceneries by Aerosoft.

Aircraft: Airbus A330-200
    Airline: LTU Lufttransport - Unternehmen
    Flight No: LTU236
    Callsign: LTU 236 Heavy
    Origin: Dusseldorf International Airport - Germany
    Destination: Madeira Airport - Portugal
    Cruising altitude: FL380
    Cruising speed: 280kias

Number of shots: 25

View at Dusseldorf's terminal buildings

Nice to see LTU operating ground services in Dusseldorf

Nice traffic ! Taxiing in front: Aeroflot A319, Sun Express 737-800, Delta 767-300, Germanwings "Bearbus" A319. On the ramp: 2 LTU A330-300, Air France A320, Lufthansa A319, LOT ERJ-145, Air Berlin "Dreamliner" 737-700, Lufthansa 737-500, Air Berlin A320 and finally Hapag-Lloyd "T-Mobile" 737-700.

"Bearbus" departing to Berlin

Cruising at 38000 feet

Over the Atlantic Ocean

Turning right, preparing for visual approach, runway 23. if you look closely, you will see the runway.

Flaring over the piano keys

Parked at our stand.

We arrived 25 minutes after our scheduled time of arrival.

Thanks for watching and for your time !
    Please leave a comment with suggestions.

Patryk

wo..nice mate..very high definition !!

Comment

Once again very nice pics. Thank you for sharing

Comment

Superb!

Comment

Thanks for comments ! I'm now flying between Toronto and Frankfurt on Lufthansa's A340-300

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
            Thanks for comments ! I'm now flying between Toronto and Frankfurt on Lufthansa's A340-300
            mate normally ure flying real time?

Comment

Originally posted by eyii
              mate normally ure flying real time?
              Yes, I always fly real time. I usually do transcontinetla flights during the night, when I sleep. I also never use "save flight" option - just like in real life I have only one chance to do a flight, without any mistake.

Comment

Nice set of screenies man!
                I usually do transcontinetla flights during the night, when I sleep.

and I thought I was a geek

Comment

Thanks ! it's not geekish it's just fun and realism. I took off from Toronto yesterday and had to wake up at 6:30sh in the morning today to land in Frankfurt and take all the shots etc. before leaving for Polish School today at 9:50...lol long weekend is here and I'm planing a trip to Dubai

Comment

hha tats why i dont do much of a long haul and if i do...i just make sure i'll get a pause at TOD

Comment

Thanks ! it's not geekish it's just fun and realism. I took off from Toronto yesterday and had to wake up at 6:30sh in the morning today to land in Frankfurt and take all the shots etc. before leaving for Polish School today at 9:50...lol long weekend is here and I'm planing a trip to Dubai
                      I sure would like to know how you would plan a flight like EWR-SIN on SQ. 18 hours might be quite hard to plan .

Comment

Working...
                      X