Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helicopter AI traffic?

Hi-

I couldn't find in AVSim.com. I want to know how I get AI traffic for helicopters any USA cities activity traffic like News, police or hospital. I could see traffic around town when I'm flying on commerical jet. Do you have the name of file or download file name? I could add on my FS 2004 please?

Stuart

I dont believe there are any freeware options. As far as payware goes, Traffic 2005 from Justflight has helicopters.

Comment

Jeesh! Really? Alright.. oh well.. Thanks for telling me.

Stuart

Comment

Keep in mind I could be wrong. My findings were the reuslt of 5 minutes of research.

Comment

Yeah Traffic 2005 has AI helicopters...taxiing on the taxiway and taking off and landing like planes :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
            Yeah Traffic 2005 has AI helicopters...taxiing on the taxiway and taking off and landing like planes :rolleyes:
            Seriously? Can you disable helicopters? Any video of that?

Comment

Don't they use helipad spot? LOL Is that you are saying like a plane taking off and landing rolling down runway or taxiway? LOL

Stuart

Comment

I can already picture the dialogue: "Lufthansa 428, follow the Bell Helicopter on approach to runway 07 Right"

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                  I can already picture the dialogue: "Lufthansa 428, follow the Bell Helicopter on approach to runway 07 Right"
                  Lufthansa speeds approx 140 kts and Bell speeds aprrox 40 kts it looks like dangerous follow the helicopter that's dumb AI traffic. LOL!

Stuart

Comment

Why don't they built in AFCAD heliport pad location for helicopter? Somebody makes AFCAD use heliport pad only for helicopter path instead of runway or taxiway AFCAD will not bother airplanes path. Maybe someone will try to make programmers AFCAD someday. I hope so.

Stuart

Comment

Picture copyright - avsim.com

Pictures copyright - justflight.com

nou comments

Comment

there is plenty of freeware AI helo's out there.

I've even created some myself.

helo AI shots

I'll be back to post where,

http://www.hovercontrol.com/
                        or
                        www.militaryaiworks.com

I know there are files that work for helo's uploaded on avsim under the file name NEMAI for New England Military AI. Authors Michael MacIntyre and myself
                        Last edited by Top_Gun; 2009-03-03, 03:06.

Comment

Working...
                        X