Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qantas Boeing 747-400: Sydney departure

Hey guys,

Been pretty busy with school and other things lately and so had no time for Flight Sim (yes there are more important things lol). Well I'm still busy, but i decided to take some screenshots of yesterday's Sydney departure, flight to London, UK. Didn't have time to complete the flight but edited some screenies. Just wanted to dedicate them to a one, wonderful girl She knows who she is. Enjoy !

This edit is for Her...

That's it. Thanks for watching and please leave a comment.

Patryk

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
    Hey guys,

Been pretty busy with school and other things lately and so had no time for Flight Sim (yes there are more important things lol).
    Really? There can't be.

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
    Just wanted to dedicate them to a one, wonderful girl She knows who she is. Enjoy !
    Wow, you found one that appreciates FS? You are one lucky man.

Great shots as always.

Comment

Haha thanks a lot man !
      LOL I though there will always be time for FS, but, damn, there's so much work in grade 12. And other stuff like work, car, girl, house etc. Just crazy. I didn't turn my PC on for liek 3 weeks. Was posting from school comp. lol
      Oh and the girl. Well she's not really an aviation lover, but she appreciates my interests. And I do hers. So I jsut wanted to dedicate those to her
      Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X