FS 2004 configurations pc and fram rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 2004 configurations pc and fram rate

my pc it' : AMD 1600XP+, 256 DDR, GeFORCE4 Ti4200, AND MY FRAME RATE IS VERY VERY LOW AT 4.2 AND YOU?[img] [/img]

Do you left enough RAM free when using the FS??
    (Closing the rest of the programs)

Comment

PIV-2.4, 1.5GB RAM, GF4Ti4200 (128MB).
      Locked at 20 and getting 20 most everywhere with most settings maxed out (except 3D clouds, off. vis. 60nm. Mesh complexity, off. shadows, off).

Comment

I couldn't wait for my new computer to arrive so I installed it on my... errrr.... aging pc: 233 MHz, 96 Mb of Ram and an ATi Rage Fury graphic board. With basically everything turned off, the frame rate gets as high as 7 (locked at 10). With all graphic settings maxed out in slew mode, it managed to reach 2... The bad thing is, now that I've previewed it, I can't wait for that new comp...

Comment

I havent got FS 2004 yet, but FS 2002 runs at 24 fps average, with most things maxed, dynamic scenery and that kind of stuff.

My PC: P IV 2Ghz 512 DDR RAM, 80GB HD 7200 RPM.
          It has a built in video card, but tomorrow I will install a 128 MB AGP card on it, so I guess FS 2004 (and FS 2002 of course) will go just fine.

Comment

Athlon 800, 384megs, Nvidia TI2, and a dedicated 40 gig hard drive, plus I'm running MyTraffic at 100% and I'm getting 20FPS. So far I'm very happy with the way FS2004 runs, the graphics rock and with MyTraffic every airport I visit has realistic traffic.

Comment

I get a whopping 7fps or below on my Celeron 600 256mb GeForce 2 MX400 with bare bones setting Don't worry, I will get to upgrading my ancient computer some day.

b777
              Click Here for my aviation photographs.
              No Frontiers

Comment

i found it to be similar to frame rates as fs2002. it actually allows for slightly better gfx at same speeds. the only problem are the 3d detail clouds. you need to set them to a lower amount when using them, because even at a top notch system a sky full of 3d clouds will kill your framerate. no matter what system you have(of those available rite now)
                aviation chat on irc: #flightsimulation@quakenet

Comment

Im starting to miss my computer at home. Ahh the power of 1GB RAM 120GB HDD, ATI Radeon 9700 Pro 128mb...
                  Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
                  Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

Working...
                  X