Nice view at DCA landing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice view at DCA landing

I flew Delta Shuttle MD80 from LGA to DCA.

I wasn't expecting the moon angle right from camera view perfect!

Here:

That's it.

Stuart

Very nice. What Model is that?

Comment

It looks like the SGA model to me. Pretty good model. Probably thousands of paints for it too.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
        It looks like the SGA model to me. Pretty good model. Probably thousands of paints for it too.
        Yes, it is... I'm a member of Delta Virtual Airlines. Delta gets SGA model for MD80.

Stuart

Comment

Deltava.org? How do you like flying for them?

Comment

It's very good. You should try it to join it.

Stuart

Comment

Once I can figure out how to land a 172 on my first approach Ill give it alook.

Comment

Delta doesn't involved 172 plane. It's only jet commerical for all Delta's fleets.

Stuart

Comment

No, what I mean is my flying abilities arent good enough for a cessna, therefore wont be good enough to fly commercial

Comment

BOK

OK..Aren't you still learning to fly on FS 2004 now? Have you try to fly any meduim or large commerical jet? I know it sometimes it gets hard to fly. You need to read manual operations and etc.. You'll be easier to fly and understand how it works. Hope you enjoy the flight simulator.

Cheers,

Stuart

Comment

Im on FSX. I tried the 747 with disasterous results. Im practicing with the 172. Ill then probably move up to a Constant speed like the M7 or the mooney, then probably the Caravan, than the Bravo, Than once I master that Ill move on to the Lear, CRJ, and the big jets.

Comment

Ey nice shot ! Never really flew on a Douglas but who knows - maybe in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
                          Im on FSX. I tried the 747 with disasterous results. Im practicing with the 172. Ill then probably move up to a Constant speed like the M7 or the mooney, then probably the Caravan, than the Bravo, Than once I master that Ill move on to the Lear, CRJ, and the big jets.
                          Don't forget the lessons and the learning center thing in fs. They're usually pretty helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                            Don't forget the lessons and the learning center thing in fs. They're usually pretty helpful.
                            To an extent. Ive looked at most of it, and I need to revisit a lot of th stuff. VBut above all practice makes perfect.

Comment

Working...
                            X