• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Canada

Full Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC3R4BZeC_c

Enjoy!

IMpressive as always.

Comment

Beautiful shot !! My comp is messed up and my laptop can't handle FS so I can't play simulator ooo hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Comment

Holy Smoke!!! AI traffic is wrong shouldn't be taking off Airbus 320 something? While your plane landing over the runway at YYZ! You should have been abort landing. Why did ATC let you in landing and let the plane taking off at the same time? It could be near collide! You can install and smooth traffic to avoid go around or near by you not do it again.

Here is:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php...or=&CatID=root

Hope it helps. BTW, video clip is nice! Great view!

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
          Beautiful shot !! My comp is messed up and my laptop can't handle FS so I can't play simulator ooo hopefully it will get fixed soon.

If your computer is messing it up or screw it up. You can restore your computer itself and go back normal. It can be work Windows XP or Windows Vista. Once I did screwed it up and I clicked "restore system" and it went back normal system is fine. You don't have to worry about to be upset or trying to figure it out wasting time! Restore can fixed go back one day or two days ago where you had last time updated or install updated files will be removed some bad files. Most files will be stay. XP doesn't stay files if you stored files it will be some lost. Window Vista do not anymore. It's nice! Anyway..Good luck.

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by Big777jet
            Holy Smoke!!! AI traffic is wrong shouldn't be taking off Airbus 320 something? While your plane landing over the runway at YYZ! You should have been abort landing. Why did ATC let you in landing and let the plane taking off at the same time? It could be near collide! You can install and smooth traffic to avoid go around or near by you not do it again.
            At certain airports, simultaneous operations on intersecting runways are allowed. I dont know about YYZ, but it is possible it was allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
              At certain airports, simultaneous operations on intersecting runways are allowed. I dont know about YYZ, but it is possible it was allowed.

No WAY!!! The Airbus 320 could climb and hit the plane while coming down to the runway!! It's easy conflict and collide path intersection path two different directions. Not ALLOW!

It happened 20 years ago, I forgot name of commuter airline was aborted take off and while DC8 landing over the runway where commuter plane was taking off on runway 32L at O'Hare. The United DC8 was landing to the 9L. That's not allow to take off and over the path landing! Tower was fault to let commuter plane was attempting take off. Cummuter plane captain caught corner of his eye of DC8 was coming in down. Pilot had aborted it. See?

Stuart

PS -

Most airports plane must wait take off while the plane landing over intersections no matters what connect across runway or over the runway other side like JFK, ORD, YYZ, CVG, MEM, DFW etc.. Must wait clear the plane pass across runway where the plane is ready to roll take off. DO NOT TAKE OFF if the plane is near timing conflict across runway! Is that clear? OK?

Ohhhhhh, 2 weeks ago,I remembered I was taking off on 14L and I heard ATC OHare telling me that plane was taking off on runway 9L now be cautious and you have clear to take off 14L now. I refused to take off and I wait to see plane climb out of my way runway first! Then I took it off. What a dumb FS ATC!!! LOL!

Stuart

Comment

its a manual approach so my eyes are restricted on the touchdown zone..and with YYZ traffic been heavy..ive switch my TCAS to standby mode..hence reduce the "Traffic Traffic" call out...but its flightsim and thats why landing aircraft are not been given priority

i'll try AItraffic and see how it goes

Comment

The runway here in Christchurch is supposedly being extended so that the cross runway and main runway can function at the same time one landing while other takes off... , It might be different in the U.S. with the large volume of traffic......

Comment

Awesome video and finally some better music than the usual techno beat that comes with most other people's vids here

Comment

Originally posted by eyii
                      its a manual approach so my eyes are restricted on the touchdown zone..and with YYZ traffic been heavy..ive switch my TCAS to standby mode..hence reduce the "Traffic Traffic" call out...but its flightsim and thats why landing aircraft are not been given priority

i'll try AItraffic and see how it goes
                      Just curious, what runway were you using? 15R.

No WAY!!! The Airbus 320 could climb and hit the plane while coming down to the runway!! It's easy conflict and collide path intersection path two different directions. Not ALLOW!

It happened 20 years ago, I forgot name of commuter airline was aborted take off and while DC8 landing over the runway where commuter plane was taking off on runway 32L at O'Hare. The United DC8 was landing to the 9L. That's not allow to take off and over the path landing! Tower was fault to let commuter plane was attempting take off. Cummuter plane captain caught corner of his eye of DC8 was coming in down. Pilot had aborted it. See?
                      Like I said, simulataneous operations happen at airports all over the place. The safety of them is up for debate, but it happens. Based on the video, it appeared that the A320 was still on its takeoff roll as he passed the runway. At ORD when you were taking off, it is probable that the other plane would have been far down the runway by the time you make the intersection. It is timed to be that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
                        Just curious, what runway were you using? 15R.

It looks like he was landing on 33R not 15R. He was heading northwest.

The Airbus 320 took off from runway 24R.

You can check on website airport charts in Canada is free.

Here it is: http://bathursted.ccnb.nb.ca/vatcan/...ton/charts.cfm

Click at "Ontario" you must have Adobe Reader.

Stuart

Comment

Working...
                        X