Where I get United AI traffic from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where I get United AI traffic from?

I couldn't find any luck for AI traffic United Airlines. The only I got United TED A320. The program called "World of AI packages" I found other site. It looks terrible AI UAL takes over on AFCAD where I see the spot for other airlines not UAL. The UAL plane took the gate for other airline belong. It looks terrible! Something other program is suck! I removed it. I need to have WOA program for United. Why didn't they develope for UAL yet? When they will arrive or update?

Thanks,

Stuart

BTW, it is awesome to see AI traffic and It went well and great to see many airlines that I installed it today. Fun to watch!

Do what I did. I programmed my own AI. Took my pretty much 6 months of long and boring work but the results are amazing. I have almsot every airline, biz jets, genera aviation, military planes etc. I also have all teh special schemes installed. I get like 20 planes waiting for take off at LHR etc. It's a lot of work but it's worth it. And you can mxi it with World of Ai.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
      Do what I did. I programmed my own AI. Took my pretty much 6 months of long and boring work but the results are amazing. I have almsot every airline, biz jets, genera aviation, military planes etc. I also have all teh special schemes installed. I get like 20 planes waiting for take off at LHR etc. It's a lot of work but it's worth it. And you can mxi it with World of Ai.

How do you programming these AI traffic? What name of program you get that from?

I have a question how do you remove all crap default AI traffic e.i. Soar, Oribit, Pacifica, and Globalfreighter? I did once removed all AI traffic in aircraft folder. I was surprised my FS has no sound my all other aircraft doesn't work sound engines is nothing! I returned it default aircraft and now it works. DANG! A few hours, I figured it out now I got it. Guess what? I changed edit from aircraft.cfg to aircraft.bak. Now all stop working default AI traffic. I don't see them flying around my airport or up the air. I can see small planes I don't mind small plane traffic is great. I see all AI world traffic is fine. What do you think I changed to aircraft,bak that good idea? Or what is your suggestion how to stop default AI traffic best way to do?

Thanks,

Stuart

Comment

get adobe traffic, I have it and its pretty much on the money when it comes to traffic at world airports.

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3513204/..._GA_Mil_Addon).

its freeware but its hard to find online...you need a torrent program to d/l

http://www.bittorrent.com/download

and away you go

next trips
        USA/DXB August.

Comment

Working...
        X