Why are All FSX Aircraft for Overland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are All FSX Aircraft for Overland

I am starting to get fed up that all of the FSX repaints are for payware models. The majority of the 777 repaints are for the Overland/Simmer's Sky model. Anyone else starting to feel the same way?

I wish I worked for Delta
    AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

I don't know but some freeware plane models are working in FSX with our without some tweaks. You can try to see if MelJet's 777 will work in FSX. Then just download some repaitns for it from FS2004 section. I do not play FSX so I dont have this problem but try MelJet. Overland on the other hand is good and if you are looking for a great visual model, but simple an easy panel then I suggest spending money on Overland pack. I have it and I love it It comes with all Airbuses (A319,320,321,332,333,342,343,345,346) and most Boeings (737,738,744,767,777). Plus the CLS repaints also work for Overland.

Comment

The thing is, I can't afford the Overland pack. I just bought a new computer and I still owe my mom about $70. I simply don't have enough extra money for the overland package, unless one of you guys want to buy it for me (lol) .

I wish I worked for Delta
      AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

Comment

Working...
      X