Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fs2004 sid/star and regular gos integration

Hey.
    well, after a bit of messing around with fs9, I've found out hot to use some basic star procedures using the standard panels and gauges.
    Is there a way:
    a - to inplement SID procedures
    b - to update/add data for STAR/SID procedures?

Thanks
    Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet intakes

Originally posted by Burrd255314
    Hey.
    well, after a bit of messing around with fs9, I've found out hot to use some basic star procedures using the standard panels and gauges.
    Is there a way:
    a - to inplement SID procedures
    b - to update/add data for STAR/SID procedures?

Thanks
    do you have fsnav? if not, get it and use that! its payware but its pretty good and I use it for flightplans when I use CLS and PMDG FMC equipped a/c, just export the plan to the aircraft of choice and it does the flight plan and it includes the SID/STARS.

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

so if I use fsnav I can then run the fs gps from it and have all the procedures?

Comment

Originally posted by Burrd255314
        so if I use fsnav I can then run the fs gps from it and have all the procedures?
        Yep. Some airports, specially the less busy ones in the Carribean won't always have SIDs or STARs but most places have it. You just save the flightplan as normal and then load it up in the GPS Easy as!

Comment

Cool
          Thanks a lot - got fsnav now and it's impressive

Comment

why use the fs gps when fsnav will do it all for you? alternitavely buy PMDG with all the fmc bells and whistles, learn to program it then you are really flying.

AAA203
            You cant have the best virtual airline in the world without the best people. Ansett Australia.

Comment

Working...
            X