Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where'd I get flight plan scheduler program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where'd I get flight plan scheduler program?

Hi Y'all,

Where do I get program for make schedule go into WOA flight plan easy import data? I don't have to use text line edit it is very hard to specific right code it takes forever. Please tell me where I get the program easy edit from airport to airport, select AC#,flight number, aircraft, dep/arr time and etc. So I could import into data without any complications. Please HELP!!

I tried to search google for hours and hours no luck finding!!

Thanks,

Stuart

Anyone? Please HELP!!!

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by Big777jet
      Anyone? Please HELP!!!

Stuart
      Are you talking about for AI? If so, try googling a program called YRoute.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
        Are you talking about for AI? If so, try googling a program called YRoute.
        Yes it is WOA as of AI traffic. I already mentioned. I found it Yroute but It doesn't make sense. I don't know how it works. No instruction or manual operate at all! How stupid programmer did not give us information how to use it. All I'm asking for, do they have other program?

Stuart

Comment

I want kind of the same thing. I use WOA for my FSX. I would like to edit the airport and flightplan because Allegiant Air flies in to an airport near me (KGSP) and it is an old flightplan and I want Allegiant to fly into KGSP.

I wish I worked for Delta
          AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

Comment

All those are many airlines are changed aircraft type or drop or add for city. I need to update them. I'd like to edit for EASY way rather than using text long line! Too much spend time on my hand and headache. I want to use the program editor to put import it simple that way! PLEASE TELL ME!! I know some of you have those program and not telling me. Just give me a break!

Many thanks,

Stuart

Comment

??????????????????What did you just say???????????????????

I wish I worked for Delta
              AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

Comment

Theres loads of freeware AI traffic floating round just use a search engine Stuart ! this one here is good for finding stuff

Comment

Will M-

I just did searched a hundred of times on Google. No find. I mentioned in the post in the first place!

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by Big777jet
                    Will M-

I just did searched a hundred of times on Google. No find. I mentioned in the post in the first place!

Stuart
                    its called adobe traffic...

http://www.google.com/search?q=adobe...006-28,GGGL:en

next trips
                    USA/DXB August.

Comment

Working...
                    X