Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FDE Merge

Hello all,

Just decided to install the PMDG FDE onto the POSKY 737-800. Everything seems to be working well except one thing... The flaps! - Unfortuently they don't come down atall. What do I need to re-edit for them to come down when selected?

Thanks,
    Sam

There's a flaps section in the aircraft.cfg. I'd try just leaving the flaps section from the POSKY cfg. You'll probably have to do this with the contact points section as well to keep the plane from sinking into the ground also. Leave the posky lights section intact too. Sorry if you already knew this stuff though.
    Speaking of which, I'm having trouble merging the Eaglesoft Citation II FDE with the freeware Citation II model from Veneviones or whatever. It seems to fly fairly similar, but when I add power on approach the nose comes down, and if I whip it into a sudden bank, it seems unrealistically stable and stays where I put it, which doesn't really happen in the Eaglesoft Citation. I'm kinda stumped because I copied everything right and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
      There's a flaps section in the aircraft.cfg.
      Ahh yeah forgot about that! - Thanks.

With the Citation have you also added the Air File?

Comment

Didn't work Any more ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
          Ahh yeah forgot about that! - Thanks.

With the Citation have you also added the Air File?
          Ya I added the airfile. I think I got it working but I still can't tell if it's a little different. I don't see how it could be though.
          I dunno why copying the flaps section wouldn't work either. Kinda weird.

Comment

Working...
          X