Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFCAD Files help plz

Hi All

I have uninstalled traffic 2005 but have kept the AF2 files for the Airports from it what i want to know is there anyway i can use these afcads within the default fs9 as i dont want to install traffic 2005 again but want to keep the parking places at the airports

thx
    Alan

Put your original CD Diskette Traffic 2005 in cd in drive, go to window explorer and find directory somewhere. Look for AF2KLAX.bgl if you see all these *bgl files then select these files then copy to your HD go to FS2004 or FS9 etc.. there is go! Good luck.

Stuart

Comment

Thx Stuart

I already have all the BGL files from the dvd but i dont know where they go within FS9 anyone know

Thx
      Alan

Comment

all bgl files go to program files/microsoftgames/fs9/addonscenery/ (put in there all files bgl) use your window explorer or special tool if you have one.

Good luck...

By the way,

MAKE SURE you get all back up afcad's bgl do rename it to af2_KBOS.bak from AF2_KBOS.bgl so bak will not run in FS reading. if you don't like this afcad and then you can erase the file and go rename again back to bgl just in case. OK? I know it's heck of lotta of work. Well it's worth.

Stuart

Comment

Thx stuart i ahve put them in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\scenery and they work a treat thank you for your help

Alan

Comment

Working...
          X