Captain Sim 757-200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Sim 757-200

I was looking at the Captain Sim 757-200 and it looks like a really good price for all the features it has. Does anybody here have any advice on if to buy it or not? Does the feature they use to walk around the cabin, galley, and lavatory come with it, or is it something I have to download off avsim? Any word is accepted (as long as they have the Captain Sim 757-200).

I wish I worked for Delta
    AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

It has a virtual cabin I'm pretty sure, while I haven't explored it, I know that you can sit in it with an offered view and look around like a passanger. Its a great product. I just did SJC-LAX the other day in the American 752, great fun. The FMC is great, all of the panel is clickible for the most part. My only complaint is that when you start at the gate with the engines off, none of the avionics or anything will start until the engines are on. Turning on the battery and what not won't work half the time if the engines aren't already running. So normally you have to start up at the gate before you push, despite following the checklist.

Also, I don't think it actually has a 2D main panel, you have to fly in VC. There must be a main panel, but I can't acess it for some reason, but the overhead and pedestal and everything else work in 2D.

Great product though.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I got it

Alright, I got the Captain Sim 757-200 and I am amazed. It has a galley view, a cabin view, three cockpit views (four if you include 2D panel). Like a million animations. The only complaint I would have is that my frame rates take a big hit. I went from around 10-12 fps to 4 fps in the CS752(If no weather and traffic is around 50%). It goes down to around 2fps if there is weather. Down to 3 fps if there is 100% traffic. Other than that, it is probably the best payware model out there.

I wish I worked for Delta
      AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

Comment

Glad to hear you are enjoying it. the VC looks second to none. ONly problem is the FPS hit. Be sure to post screenshots!

Comment

Working...
        X