Wanna share flight plans AI traffic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna share flight plans AI traffic?

I would like to share everyone gets information or idea or create you made flight planner. I have made timetable that AA has maintenance base in Ft. Worth, Alliance Airport (AFW) for 777 and 767. I made one for 777 flight ferry from DFW and AFW round trip. You can copy and paste into your flight plan text and use your TTools.exe to create for traffic into FS. It's done. Hope you like this flight.

Here is mine: (American Airlines)

AC#7,N794AN,1%,WEEK,IFR,5/12:00:30,@5/12:30:10,070,F,9205,KDFW,6/10:30:45,@6/11:00:06,080,F,9220,KAFW,1/11:10:10,@1/11:50:33,070,F,9902,KDFW,4/17:00:44,@4/17:35:33,080,F,9925,KAFW

***Make sure you create airport.txt add that airport city code. Easy copy and paste other airline who has serve city. Easy to use it. I know you know how to use it.***

Anyone who made new charter or ferry or new flight please post here I'd love to see it if I have that airline or not. It depends everyone who has AI traffic. Enjoy flying!

Thanks,

Stuart

Do you understand how it works? Have you try and see it?

Anybody have create flight plan schedule or ferry or charter add on?

Please drop a line post.

Thanks,

Stuart

Comment

I started a whole bay area AF2/GA and charter flight plan thing, it included SFO, OAK, SJC, SQL, RHV, HWD, HAF, NUQ, and PAO. But my computer had to be restored and I lost the flightplans and AF2s. I'm pretty anal about the prefection/realism of the AF2s I make, so each airport took a few days. I was pissed, but I might re-do the project soon, I'll let you know if I do.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

The best thing to do is. All you need to copy and burn your CD diskettes to save it. You don't have to re do it. All Afcads and flight plans are heck lot of work! I have back up all my data to the cd diskettes just in case. Sorry dude. Take it easy..

Stuart

Comment

Working...
        X