How do you read AI flight plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you read AI flight plans?

I would like to know when a certain type of AI aircraft will be at a certain airport so I can see it land or take off or just make sure it shows up. What part shows it?

I wish I worked for Delta
    AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

Google it...I dont know...
    Tanner Johnson - Owner
    twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by AVLWATCHER
      I would like to know when a certain type of AI aircraft will be at a certain airport so I can see it land or take off or just make sure it shows up. What part shows it?
      I gave you a flight plan for Allegaint Air.txt. Did you installed WOAI? If you did and get Allegaint Air flight plan of March 2007. then I gave you a file G4.txt (update) to overwrite it. Then you get this. I have explained you before. Hope you get this right thing to do. Read instruction or figure it out yourself. I made it all myself without tutor or asking a friend.

Stuart

BTW,

I have seen G4 arrives GSP perfectly on time schedule. I have sent to you a screenshot of them.

Comment

AVL Watcher-

Use the computer "start" menu taskbar. Get Accessories > Notepad. The notepad program can read text for file *.txt. When you have notepad click file and open look for directory where your flight plan.txt folder at. So then open it up you can see flight plans.

If you type or mix it up at your own risk! But try google about how to write flight plans etc... I have done all myself figured it out on my own. I'm successed it. It works all fine now. Hey, I have Air Canada AI traffic here. It looks perfectly with new colors planes A340, A330, A320, A319 and CRJ. I did all myself to set it up aircraft and flight plans from MRAI downloaded free. It works fine.

If you need to help maybe I will try to explain about step by step instructions. OK?

Later,

Stuart

Comment

HEY AVL Watcher-

Guess what? I found it. It's present for you. It's perfect for you how to use it. Read the instruction from the website. It's great to tell you how to use it. I don't have to explain it to you.

The website: http://www.flightsimulatorguide.com/....htm#installai

Good luck.

Stuart

Comment

Working...
          X