Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Traffic disappear after....

Hello-

I hate to see this plane is disappearing when sitting on taxi wait too long for clear take off because of traffic landing. The plane went poof off when after 8 or 9 minutes if not moving. How do I find edit to keep longer sit plane up to 20 min in the FS 2004 cfg? What the name of file? I could edit from 10 min to 25 min that I would like to see plane still there. LOL!

Thanks,

Stuart

Anybody please? I need to know the answer.

Stuart

Comment

Im pretty sure that there is no fix to that. I get annoyed by it too. So all you can do is wait patiently and ignore disappearing AI.

Comment

How'd you know that no fix to that? I'm pretty sure somewhere cfg to set it up like aircraft.cfg , scenery.cfg, etc.. All are set up must be running FS to do something graphic, movement, time, weather, and so much more. It cannot be without cfg to do that. If you don't have that how AI traffic works coming from, huh? LOL! It must've somewhere there. I believe so. I tried to search all of those files any of cfg but I don't know what file somewhere hidden or different than cfg itself. OK?

Thanks,

Stuart

Comment

Then do a fix yourself. I did a research myself and there is no fix available and I didnt find a .cfg file that will be responsible for disappearing AI.

Comment

If you know the answer, then you have no need to be asking the question anyways. If I had questions for Flightsim, this is not the forum I would be asking on...find another forum that is Flightsim dedicated...you'll get more answers there.
            Tanner Johnson - Owner
            twenty53 Photography

Comment

www.fs2004.com/forums

Comment

Or the new addres theyr using more commonly now: http://www.flightsimworld.com/
                Great forums. I've been posting there for a yer now. You'l find an answer to pretty much any FS question.

Comment

Thanks a quillizion!

I found it. from Flightsimworld.com

http://www.flightsimworld.com/forums...l=disappearing

That's the file you can download to change it.

I'll go home after work today and see how it works...

Later,

Stuart

Comment

It works fine perfectly. That's much better!

Thanks,

Stuart

Comment

Thanks man. I'll download it too when I get back to T.

Comment

Working...
                      X