NASA space center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASA space center

Flying past the NASA construction center. This building is used for puting the rocket booster on the externel fuel tank as well as attaching the orbiter to the EFT

Passing the shuttle atlantis. This orbiter was the first orbiter to have the docking mechanism that alows safe access to the international space station. It's on it's way to install new solar panels.

It was cool to see the 747-100 shuttle carrier on it's way into the space center. It's carrying the default orbiter(wich never flew in space) "enterprise"

please feel free to ask questions or comment on the photos
    I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Nice. Is that the aerosoft package?

Comment

funny it's acctually default fsx scenery and the 747 is me

Comment

You modelled that jumbo ?? Pretty cool just turn up your AA. AS for shuttle I suggest using Captain Sim's product. Nice shots man.

Comment

Originally posted by porter guy
          funny it's acctually default fsx scenery and the 747 is me
          Hmmm...i guess i didn't get close enough!

Comment

what do you mean bok269? And thanks guys. I actually got the 747 from http://simviation.com/fsxmilitary5.htm

Comment

Oh i meant when I was flying around the space center I didn't get close enough to see that much detail.

Comment

ic. does anyone have traffic 2005?. can you tell me if the space shuttle is part of it?

Comment

Traffic 05 sucks. Get a custom AI or at least WorldofAI. Btw. Dont think the shuttle is included in any pack available...

Comment

is anyone getting the space shuttle pack for fsx? http://www.justflight.com/product.asp?pid=232

Comment

check out these photos i got when i used the shuttle download.(simviation misc. fsx)
                      on our way to space

rocket boosters falling away

there goes the external feul tank.
                      it's to bad i can't fly this plane

Comment

Hey Porter your shots would really improve if you were to activate Anti-Alias settings on your video card (but not in the game). Those jagged lines would be reduced considerably.

Comment

honestly i don't really care about the lines because thats the way they are in the game

Comment

Originally posted by porter guy
                            honestly i don't really care about the lines because thats the way they are in the game
                            That's what i meant-it will greatly improve the way the game itself looks.

Comment

ic well i don't really care. I think it's only the veichle and not the game because all others are different.

i got this great fs2004 scenery and it works in fsx.
                              check it out

waiting on launch pad

takeing off.
                              if you want the package just ask me were to find it

Comment

Working...
                              X