google earth flight sim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• google earth flight sim

i searched if this is posted b4, don't see it, but its a flight sim within google earth, use ctrl+alt+a to activate it, here are the controls

Use a joystick or keyboard shortcuts to explore the world in a flight simulator. Flight simulator requirements To use the flight simulator, you need: Google Earth

yes i am a boeing fan, and i know thats a airbus, haha

I can't get it to work.

Comment

I got it to work, but it's impossible to control without the joystick here.
      I'll try it when I get home.

Comment

i no, u can't really keep it straight, the controls are too sensitive, lol

Comment

I got it to work, even landed it, with the keyboard on my laptop, definetly an interesting feature.

Comment

theses a flight sim built INTO google earth, make sure u have the newest verson, i wish it was more than 2 planes but hey, its free, lol

Comment

Agree, It's too sensitive. But keep practicing untill you master the sensitivity of the controls.
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Cool, I'll try that out, I miss FS like crazy seeing as my computers been in and out of repairs for months.
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Yeah, waaaay to sensitive, especially the elevator control, also the rudder controls are ackward.

Comment

Yeah, I tried it out and it works good, but it is WAY too touchy and is REALLY hard to control.

I wish I worked for Delta
                    AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

Comment

Working...
                    X