Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patryk's trip around the world (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a top notch. Patryk. Although my country's airline (PAL) isnt the best, Im still happy and would like to say you hit my soft spot. Thanks for flying PAL.
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Thanks John, I'm glad you enjoyed the shots. I'm trying to make everyone happy so if anybody wants me to stop at his/her home airport or fly his/her airline just write here and I will ! Next leg is changed. I'm not visiting Papua New Guinea; heading from Jakarta straight to Perth, Australia. Airline is Garuda using ther 734

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        Thanks John, I'm glad you enjoyed the shots. I'm trying to make everyone happy so if anybody wants me to stop at his/her home airport or fly his/her airline just write here and I will ! Next leg is changed. I'm not visiting Papua New Guinea; heading from Jakarta straight to Perth, Australia. Airline is Garuda using ther 734
        Oh really. that's good to hear, Man...
        You're everyone's friend. Its really awesome you do this for the forum. Atleast you have time to do a round-the-world-tour.
        Applause for that.
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I think it's Flight Environment Pro or something like that. I'm pretty sure it's developed by Flight1.
          Thank you, Pat.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Can you please fly to PIT? Thanks for doing this for the forum

Comment

For sure As soon as I arrive to N. America I will stop at PIT
              I took a little break from it. Should be back flying next week.

Comment

Great stuff....You should make a stop in Vancouver!!!

Comment

How about dropping by Singapore since you are in the area?

Comment

Great work as always Pat! As soon as you reach Europe can you stop by at ZRH?

Comment

Thanks for comments guys
                      I didn't have much time lately, being busy with work and other stuff so there was no progress. I should be back to my tour soon though. I will stop in Singapore soon. Then on my way back I will visit Zurich and finally will stop in Vancouver

Comment

I didn't have much time lately, being busy with work and other stuff so there was no progress.
                        So Pat finally got a job! What are you doing? Anyway can't wait to see your next leg!

-Chris

Comment

Haha yeah well can't tell too many details other than it's my private company buying/selling stuff via internet and so. Also I'm in the process of getting hired at Air Canada.

Comment

Haha yeah well can't tell too many details other than it's my private company buying/selling stuff via internet and so. Also I'm in the process of getting hired at Air Canada.
                            Fancy words for Ebay my friend!
                            I hope you the best of luck in getting hired at AC!

-Chris

Comment

Haha eBay is very usufull actually More than you can expect.
                              Forgot to add that sometimes I get paid for DJing. Usually though I do it for free and I'm not a pro at it. And my mixes are available for free somewhere in the net... or at my myspace http://www.myspace.com/djpa3ck - though this crap has not been updating for liek a year or so so mixes suck and the pic is of me like two years ago LMAO
                              Btw. the name's wrong too. I've changed it from DJ Pa3cK to DJ k0n0
                              Last edited by Guest; 2007-10-10, 19:30.

Comment

Working...
                              X