Repainters needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repainters needed

Repainters are desperately needed for my new airline, Air Asheville Virtual Airlines. All repainters will be automatically be promoted to the rank of Commander (second highest rank). I am also looking for Hub Managers, Fleet Managers, and Pilots. Please follow the link for the airline. http://www.freewebs.com/airasheville

I wish I worked for Delta
    AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

What happened to Air Atlantic International ?

Comment

It wasn't mine. They were just looking for repainters.

Comment

Interesting how they have their letters in flames....

Comment

Why bother? Seriously. 95% of the VAs don't work and if they do they've had a bit of money put into them, or they are very proffesional. No painter would waste there time painting a Freewebs site VA. Sorry for being harsh but im being honest.

Do you're self a favour and make a personal VA - Make the routes up yourself and fly where you want and log the hours. Much easier and you don't have to prove anything to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
            Interesting how they have their letters in flames....
            now that is a great marketing tool. can you imagine what would happen if a major airline painted their planes with flames. i'm sure they would have a few less customers after that. unless of course Air Asheville is geared towards heavy metal rock bands.....it's genius!!!

-Chris

Comment

I would have to agree with Sam on that one. Unless your VA is based on a worldwide popualr airline like Virtual British Airways, chances of becoming popular and having a high number of pilots are low...

Comment

Alright. Any idea how I can get a regular and free .com (or .org or .net) website, not a freewebs.com site. I can't really afford to pay for a website.

Comment

Originally posted by AVLWATCHER
                  Alright. Any idea how I can get a regular and free .com (or .org or .net) website, not a freewebs.com site. I can't really afford to pay for a website.
                  Dont think that is possible as you have to buy a URL.
                  You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

URLs aren't really all that expensive. i've seen them for as low as $8. i didn't look into it in any detail so i don't know if that's a monthly, yearly, bi-yearly thing.

-Chris

Comment

I might register a URL with godaddy.com. It all depends if I can get enough members and if my parents will let me. It also depends if I can get a job on weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by AVLWATCHER
                        It also depends if I can get a job on weekends.
                        do what i did this summer, pass out a flyer offering to do yardwork for $10 an hour. i am now in possession of over $300. I am in charge of landscaping our neighborhood island in the middle of our entrance. i am also setting up a project for one of my neighbors who wants to clear the area around a drainage pond so he can put fish in it and make it into a gathering area. just be prepared to work.

-Chris

Comment

Don't know what about US, but in Canada you will make biggest bucks being a lifeguard. My friend worked as a lifeguard for 3 years and after that he bought himself a brand new Mercedes C-Class. And it's not like he's been saving all his money...

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                            Don't know what about US, but in Canada you will make biggest bucks being a lifeguard. My friend worked as a lifeguard for 3 years and after that he bought himself a brand new Mercedes C-Class. And it's not like he's been saving all his money...
                            Mercedes C-Class or Flight training through CFI. Decisions, decisions.

Comment

If everything goes according to plan, I could pull in $15,000-$20,000 in four months work next summer
                              You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Working...
                              X