Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure about these - KLM 763

Sup,
    Not too sure about these edits. I did a quick flight from EHAM to EGLL today and wanted to share the departure and arrival shots. I tried to make them look dark and moody, as the weather in Amsterdam was a total crap. Hopefuly I didn't overedit them. Enjoy and tell me your thoughts.

BZI boarding on a gloomy and cloudy morning in Amsterdam. Heavy thunderstorm is coming.

Departed minuted before the heavy rainfall has started - runway 18L

Breaking through some thick clouds and fighting with heavy rain and strong wind.

One of the worst departures I've had in FS. Rain was really heavy and the winds were thowing our 767 like if it was a plastic toy...very bumpy climb.

Leaving Schiphol behind

Over the sea

Leaving the heavy thunderstorm behind

ILS-ing onto Heathrow's runway 27R. Great view at river Thames and London's main tourist attractions.

Great weather in London - some artistic clouds, light winds, perfect visibility and no rain

Finishing the approach with visual landing - seen here over the busy parking lot.

Thanks for watching.

So what are your thoughts about those ? I'm really unsure...

nice screenies Pat! always look forword to your next flight.

-Chris

Comment

Thanks I'm glad you liked them
      I was planning to do EGLL-CYYZ on BA772 but it all depends on whether I have to get up tomorrow early in the morning or not

Comment

I think they look great...the aircraft may be a little too dark in a couple but other than that they are great as always.

Comment

Thanks. Will take the advice and lower the contrast next time

Comment

Working...
          X