Major Problom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Problom

I just got FSX 2 days ago Sce i got it things have been bad,first when it is loading it takes about 10min and once i get the flight started it keeps frezing.Did this happen to any of you and what can ido to make the game run more efficiently.

Thanks
    BH Airlines A319

Could it perhaps be that your PC is too weak to handle FSX? It sounds more like performance problem than a problem with FSX.

Comment

Does your computer processor have fast enough speeds to handle it?

-Chris

Comment

I really dont know.Its a Sony Vaio laptop.
        BH Airlines A319

Comment

Shouldn't be the laptop, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the program. If that doesn't work then try something else. Hope you can solve the problem.

-Chris

Comment

Ok ill try that ill get back to you.Thanks
            BH Airlines A319

Comment

Originally posted by Asmir Hamidovic
              Ok ill try that ill get back to you.Thanks
              Well I hope it solves the problem. I hope to see some screenies from you soon!

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                Well I hope it solves the problem. I hope to see some screenies from you soon!

-Chris
                Of course.
                BH Airlines A319

Comment

After the installed. Try to install upgrade SP1 for FSX for less framerate for scenery. I don't like FSX I unistalled it. Windows Vista doesn't fit for FSX as well. I like FS2004 better.

Stuart

Comment

try not haveing the settings on the highest. i recomend useing costom and then leave some space bettwen the line and the end. this helps me a lot
                    I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

Wow that makes sense today i changed the settings to custom and it worked alot better.
                      BH Airlines A319

Comment

Solution:

GO BACK TO FS9!

I uninstalled FSX Deluxe and went back to good ol' FS9 and I couldn't be anymore glad that I did!
                        sigpic
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                          Solution:

GO BACK TO FS9!

I uninstalled FSX Deluxe and went back to good ol' FS9 and I couldn't be anymore glad that I did!
                          Haha wow i dont think i can do that now the graphics are just too amazing.And second i dont have FS 9 anymore my stupid friend stole it as he was moving.
                          BH Airlines A319

Comment

Originally posted by Asmir Hamidovic
                            Haha wow i dont think i can do that now the graphics are just too amazing.And second i dont have FS 9 anymore my stupid friend stole it as he was moving.
                            Well I'm glad it's working now. Hope to see some screenies soon!

-Chris

Comment

New Problom

Originally posted by z740
                              Well I'm glad it's working now. Hope to see some screenies soon!

-Chris
                              Now i got a problom taking pics the Print Screen dosent work and i found out in the FSX you press V to take screen shots.So i try and than it tells me [ Unable to take screenshot].Do you guys have a solution.Thanks a bunch
                              BH Airlines A319

Comment

Working...
                              X