• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSX Screenies

Hi all here are some screen shots of my FSX.I finnaly got it to work.Enjoy

More coming up
    BH Airlines A319

Well I'm glad you finally got FSX to work! Not bad for your first round! Hope to see some more soon!

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740
      Well I'm glad you finally got FSX to work! Not bad for your first round! Hope to see some more soon!

-Chriws
      Ohh this was nothing you just wait till tommorow haha.
      BH Airlines A319

Comment

those screenies look like FS98 LOL, going by those SS you need a better card bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
          those screenies look like FS98 LOL, going by those SS you need a better card bro.
          What do you mean?I took these right after i installed it so i didnt change my settings.Can you help me out with the card thing because i dont know what it is?
          BH Airlines A319

Comment

Nice shots, although the quality is not great. I would stick with Flight Simulator 2004.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmir Hamidovic
              What do you mean?I took these right after i installed it so i didnt change my settings.Can you help me out with the card thing because i dont know what it is?
              Basically he means that you will need a better graphics card to run FSX decently. FS9 will give you far superior results for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
                Basically he means that you will need a better graphics card to run FSX decently. FS9 will give you far superior results for the time being.
                Is there anything i can do to make the graphics better?
                BH Airlines A319

Comment

I honestly can't tell without your specs. Video Card, memory and CPU are all critical. To find them, go to Control panel->Performance and Maintenance->System Properties (see basic info about my computer)->hardware->device manager.

Comment

When you open FSX, you need to go to settings and turn the GRAPHICS all the way up or customize it yourself. I don't know about you, but it gave me great clarity without much affect on my Frame Rates.

I wish I worked for Delta
                    AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

Comment

if you want the best graphics and the most traffic, customis it. i did and i get best results
                      I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

Working...
                      X