Leave a comment:

• Asmir Hamidovic
    replied
    Tom awsome shots.

Leave a comment:

• tomcollins
    replied
    Cheers!

On a whim I decided to paint G-VSUN as she was a couple of months ago prior to her return to the VS fold:

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Damn, nice shots there!

Leave a comment:

• tomcollins
    replied
    Thanks very much, guys! Michael - I noticed your paint and it's looking fantastic. I previewed this paint a good month or so ago and totally forgot about it (see here for example), but truth be told having seen your paint previewed here it reminded me of my own and so I went ahead and uploaded it. Hopefully it's good for the community that there are two different good paints of the same bird; one hand-painted and one photoreal.

Leave a comment:

• HS-TGY
    replied
    It is a fantastic paint. I posted a few shots of the previously released G-VSUN paint of yours on this forum recently.

What are your next projects?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hey welcome to the forums Tom ! I just saw that on fs2004.com and downloaded it and have to say it's, as always, a top quality paint !

Leave a comment:

• RingwaySam
    replied
    Cracking paint as always, Tom! - One of the best out there. Wish I could paint like that

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    Neat graphics Tom..

The 343 is a real beauty. The Scheme's looking great.

Leave a comment:

• tomcollins
    started a topic G-VSUN: New Paint

G-VSUN: New Paint

Hi guys,

I believe I've previewed her before on other forums a month or two ago but I totally forgot about this paint; it's just been uploaded at AVSIM.

Link for download - click:

Working...
X