Trouble Downloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asmir Hamidovic
    OMG i had enough,i am his close to fuck@3$ smashing my computer into a million pieces,i cant seem to download any aircraft for FSX.Please if there are any kind people out there can you guide me a litlle better.

Thank You
    What's the problem? What step are you getting to? What happens?

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
      What's the problem? What step are you getting to? What happens?
      I have firefox on mycomputer,and i dont want to use my moms computer because everyone has their own.Anyway after i downloaded the aircraft from a site it opens up.And there are usually three things Readme file and the aircraft file and some other unnamed folder.I dont know what to click on and where do go after that.
      BH Airlines A319

Comment

there are usually three things Readme file and the aircraft file and some other unnamed folder.I dont know what to click on and where do go after that.
        Give an example of a something you want to download and we'll be able to tell you in which folders to put each file....

Comment

Read the ReadMe file! Google it!
          Tanner Johnson - Owner
          twenty53 Photography

Comment

I have firefox on mycomputer,and i dont want to use my moms computer because everyone has their own.Anyway after i downloaded the aircraft from a site it opens up.And there are usually three things Readme file and the aircraft file and some other unnamed folder.I dont know what to click on and where do go after that.
            Most likely there will be an option on the side to extract all folders. Make sure you do that.

Comment

Most likely there will be an option on the side to extract all folders. Make sure you do that.

Yeah i extract it i know but than a whole new window opens,and i have a bunch of new folders.
              BH Airlines A319

Comment

Yeah i extract it i know but than a whole new window opens,and i have a bunch of new folders.
                Right, so then you follow hte readme in that window, and place the objects where appropriate.

Comment

Right, so then you follow hte readme in that window, and place the objects where appropriate.

Ok i'll try that,i'll get back to you!
                  BH Airlines A319

Comment

I am rying to downlaod 757 i cant do it for some reason,it opens up and when you have to click on either FS2004 or FSX i click on FSX.And than i need to select a file to which to put it in,which one do i put it in?
                    BH Airlines A319

Comment

Working...
                    X