Trouble Downloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Downloading

I cant seem to download any scenery,traffic or aircraft for FSX.Would someone be willing to download somthing for themselves and give me the whole procces.And the site where you found the download.Please
    BH Airlines A319

1) Download form Avsim, simviation etc.

2) Follow the readme in the compressed file downloaded. Usually they will say to unzip the file. This is critical.

3) After the file unzipped, follow the readme again, this will tell you in which folder to place the downloads. If they are not put in the correct folder, you won't be able to use them.

4) Sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
      1) Download form Avsim, simviation etc.

2) Follow the readme in the compressed file downloaded. Usually they will say to unzip the file. This is critical.

3) After the file unzipped, follow the readme again, this will tell you in which folder to place the downloads. If they are not put in the correct folder, you won't be able to use them.

4) Sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight.
      I always click on Extract all when the downloading box opens up.Am i doing the right thing?
      BH Airlines A319

Comment

Originally posted by Asmir Hamidovic
        I always click on Extract all when the downloading box opens up.Am i doing the right thing?
        Affirmative. Then follow the readme instructions to put everything in the right folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
          Affirmative. Then follow the readme instructions to put everything in the right folder.
          Which folder do i put it in FSX folder?
          BH Airlines A319

Comment

unzip it to the FSX folder in your progam files(local disk:C) in that folder it should go to simobjects then to aircraft. and thats pretty much it.
            I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

Did you read the readme file ??? Everything is clearly explained in it. Takes 5 minutes to read and install.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                Did you read the readme file ??? Everything is clearly explained in it. Takes 5 minutes to read and install.
                No i usually skiq through it i thought it wasn't important.But i wont skip it no more.

Hey Pkonowrocki if i have more trouble can i ask you for assistance because you seem like a FS pro to me haha.

Portor guy thanks to you too.
                BH Airlines A319

Comment

Haha sure man I'l be more than glad to help you. I don't know if I'm a FS Pro I'm just really into it

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                    I'm just really into it

Yeah i noticed.Haha
                    BH Airlines A319

Comment

Can anyone check if it's possible for you to download files from the projectai.com file library? Thanks!

Comment

Just checked for PAI's Etihad A300 and worked without problems here

Comment

Thanks Patryk, the files on the archive work here too. It's the aircraft models on the file library that are giving me trouble!

Comment

I'm pretty sure you can download them from here: http://www.projectai.com/forums/inde...oads&showcat=3

Comment

OMG i had enough,i am his close to fuck@3$ smashing my computer into a million pieces,i cant seem to download any aircraft for FSX.Please if there are any kind people out there can you guide me a litlle better.

Thank You
                              BH Airlines A319

Comment

Working...
                              X