X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KROC-CYYZ on DH1 (jazz red)

"JZA342 ready to copy ifr clearance to Toronto"

"JZA342 push back initiated"

"JZA342 taxi to and hold short runway 4 contact rochester tower when ready for take off"

"V1,............ rotate.

"JZA342 turn left heading 290"

"JZA342 make strait in runway 6R"

"JZA342 cleared to land runway 6R caution cessna 172 landing runway 5, and airbus A321 on final runway 6L"

"JZA342 exit runway when able"

"okay, engine cut off doors open you may now remove your seatbelts and head to the terminal. on behalf of Jazz and the whole air canada alliance thank you for chooseing to fly with us"

"JZA342 feul is on the way"
    I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Nice screenies.

Good job
    BH Airlines A319

Comment

Yayyyy! The gear came down!
      My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
        Yayyyy! The gear came down!
        Course it did.
        He's flyin Jazz, not Scandinavian!

Comment

WTF is EasyJet doing in ROC?

Comment

Nice shots. A little anti-aliasing would improve them drastically. What version of FS are you using? Model?

Comment

easyjet is there because i got board of the older colours so i got a bunch of new textures. I am useing FSX and a virtual air canada dash 8.

I would really appreciate if someone could give me a link to air canada traffic. not world of AI please. the installer for the flightplans never work.

thanks for the comments

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
                Course it did.
                He's flyin Jazz, not Scandinavian!
                and its a 100 not a 400

Comment

Originally posted by porter guy
                  easyjet is there because i got board of the older colours so i got a bunch of new textures. I am useing FSX and a virtual air canada dash 8.

I would really appreciate if someone could give me a link to air canada traffic. not world of AI please. the installer for the flightplans never work.

thanks for the comments

It looks like you got screwed it up AI traffic with wrong airline with new texture add on. You'll need to look aircraft.cfg title=Easyjet and check traffic TTools to look at aircraft_easyjet to make sure right title A320=Easyjet. Make sure aircraft.cfg not to match other airline to change it. I don't know how did you get screw it up. I'm sorry that AI traffic is VERY hard to explain to you. I have very successful my own AI Traffic add on all over the world. Everything is very well! I love it.

Stuart

Comment

World of AI always works for me...
                    Tanner Johnson - Owner
                    twenty53 Photography

Comment

Sweet screenies man! Can't wait to see some more.

-Chris

Comment

Not too bad although I would suggest turnin up your settings. Also when cleared to land I wouldn't fly the Left runway pattern, more into the right. If you were coming from the left then you should have gotten the 05 runway. Other than that not bad.

Comment

thanks guys, my next flight will probobly be regina to toronto on a CRJ. wich is on saturday. i currently work for virtual air canada and that is why most flights will be on AC. and my video card isn't fast enough for high settings

whenever i install world of ai it never works. it always says cannot initiate. and i don't have any ai except the origianal so easyjet will appear every were

Comment

Ahh right. You ahve to download some Microsoft librrary or some similiar bs to get WofAI to work. I had that problem on my laptop. I just can't remember what file needs to be downloaded :/
                            Do what I did. Custom AI. Takes time but looks awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                              WTF is EasyJet doing in ROC?

Maybe EasyJet is selling to Skybus. It was ferry flight from England to stopover ROC then go to Mobile, AL (BFM Downtown) to repaint Skybus. Get ready for Skybus new service more cities next month. LOL! Just kidding!!!

Stuart

Comment

Working...
                              X