Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• porter guy
    replied
    The Aircraft Is Default!!!! In Russia There Would Be Usairways A321's And Northwest737-800's!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tanner_J
    replied
    You do have their installer right?

I've had the occasional one or two files not install...

But then you extract them manually and do it yourself, takes about 5 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• Big777jet
    replied
    Originally posted by Airbus_A320
    WTF is EasyJet doing in ROC?

Maybe EasyJet is selling to Skybus. It was ferry flight from England to stopover ROC then go to Mobile, AL (BFM Downtown) to repaint Skybus. Get ready for Skybus new service more cities next month. LOL! Just kidding!!!

Stuart

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ahh right. You ahve to download some Microsoft librrary or some similiar bs to get WofAI to work. I had that problem on my laptop. I just can't remember what file needs to be downloaded :/
    Do what I did. Custom AI. Takes time but looks awesome.

Leave a comment:

• porter guy
    replied
    thanks guys, my next flight will probobly be regina to toronto on a CRJ. wich is on saturday. i currently work for virtual air canada and that is why most flights will be on AC. and my video card isn't fast enough for high settings

whenever i install world of ai it never works. it always says cannot initiate. and i don't have any ai except the origianal so easyjet will appear every were

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Not too bad although I would suggest turnin up your settings. Also when cleared to land I wouldn't fly the Left runway pattern, more into the right. If you were coming from the left then you should have gotten the 05 runway. Other than that not bad.

Leave a comment:

• z740
    replied
    Sweet screenies man! Can't wait to see some more.

-Chris

Leave a comment:

• Tanner_J
    replied
    World of AI always works for me...

Leave a comment:

• Big777jet
    replied
    Originally posted by porter guy
    easyjet is there because i got board of the older colours so i got a bunch of new textures. I am useing FSX and a virtual air canada dash 8.

I would really appreciate if someone could give me a link to air canada traffic. not world of AI please. the installer for the flightplans never work.

thanks for the comments

It looks like you got screwed it up AI traffic with wrong airline with new texture add on. You'll need to look aircraft.cfg title=Easyjet and check traffic TTools to look at aircraft_easyjet to make sure right title A320=Easyjet. Make sure aircraft.cfg not to match other airline to change it. I don't know how did you get screw it up. I'm sorry that AI traffic is VERY hard to explain to you. I have very successful my own AI Traffic add on all over the world. Everything is very well! I love it.

Stuart

Leave a comment:

• CcrlR
    replied
    Originally posted by Star Alliance
    Course it did.
    He's flyin Jazz, not Scandinavian!
    and its a 100 not a 400

Leave a comment:

• porter guy
    replied
    easyjet is there because i got board of the older colours so i got a bunch of new textures. I am useing FSX and a virtual air canada dash 8.

I would really appreciate if someone could give me a link to air canada traffic. not world of AI please. the installer for the flightplans never work.

thanks for the comments

Leave a comment:

• Bok269
    replied
    Nice shots. A little anti-aliasing would improve them drastically. What version of FS are you using? Model?

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    WTF is EasyJet doing in ROC?

Leave a comment:

• Star Alliance
    replied
    Originally posted by Cam
    Yayyyy! The gear came down!
    Course it did.
    He's flyin Jazz, not Scandinavian!

Leave a comment: