I need help with FS2002.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with FS2002.

I saw the various FS2002 screenshots by Chris and I was amazed by the auto traffic that can be generated in FS2002! I downloaded some stuff from PROJECT AI and I followed some instructions but I cannot see any traffic while I play. Any help from Chris or somebody else?

Paris

I need help with FS2002.

I have the same problem. I've never seen another plane at ANY airport! [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

Comment

I need help with FS2002.

Greetings:

You have to download a traffic complier and decomplier in order to add AI traffic. After that it's pretty simple, it compliers all the AI traffic into a text file and you can simply copy and paste your new traffic to the end of all the flight plans. Just make sure you change the AC type number to the correct aircraft number or you won't have any traffic.

You can also download AI traffic, it's a simple easy to use program. You can't just drag and drop flight plans, you have to create them yourself.

Regards
      Tom

Comment

I need help with FS2002.

My recommended procedures -
        1) Download the base pack, air france, and olympic.
        2) Install, in that order (This is a clean install, remove any previous non-working PAI!)
        3) DO NOT START FLIGHT SIM! Download the FDE version2 files from PAI unofficial downloads section. Read the readme, then install them as instructed.
        4) Load flight sim and check its working. Try a large french airport or somewhere the aircraft are likely to be found! If it works, then feel free to add more packs. If not, report back!

Be sure to check your graphics settings are turned up, as well as ATC traffic at 100%!

PS - Chris, can i be a FlightSim forum moderator as i'm such a pleasant and helpful chap?

Thanks, Kat [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
        I walked across an empty land
        I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
        I felt the earth beneath my feet
        Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Working...
        X