No announcement yet.

November ScreenShot Contest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with BA747-436. Just have everyone post pictures and at the end of the month have people vote on it.

I wish I worked for Delta
    AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

Comment

Originally posted by AVLWATCHER
      I agree with BA747-436. Just have everyone post pictures and at the end of the month have people vote on it.
      No because than everyone will know who the shot belongs to during voting,and they might vote just for their friend.
      But my way nobody will know who's shot is who's till after the results.
      BH Airlines A319

Comment

I PM'd you my entry Asmir.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Asmir Hamidovic
          No because than everyone will know who the shot belongs to during voting,and they might vote just for their friend.
          I thought it was up to you to decide who sent in the best shot.....

Comment

Originally posted by magic48
            I thought it was up to you to decide who sent in the best shot.....

Haha no....its up to everyone haha.

Thanks Chris i got it:]
            BH Airlines A319

Comment

Originally posted by Asmir Hamidovic
              But my way nobody will know who's shot is who's till after the results.
              That would be kinda dumb. Surely people would vote on the screenshots merits rather than 'because my buddy uploaded a shot (which is an utter piece of crap, but he's cool so ill vote for him)?

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                That would be kinda dumb. Surely people would vote on the screenshots merits rather than 'because my buddy uploaded a shot (which is an utter piece of crap, but he's cool so ill vote for him)?
                Yeah I have to agree with you on that one. People are more mature than that. Asmir you could post just the shots and not say who uploaded them.

-Chris

Comment

So when do we get to know who won?

-Chris

Comment

All right Asmir it's time to wake up buddy. Time to come out of hibernation and tell us who won the contest.

-Chris

Comment

Some people might actually have lives outside of the intrawebs and might not be able to get to a "screenshot competition" for *gasp* three whole days!

Comment

So getting excited has recently been outlawed?

-Chris

Comment

This is chaotic. No offence but the way you have managed this contest has been fairly poor, if this continues there will have to be some improvements... maybe a poll??

Comment

Working...
                          X