Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry its me again :)

Hi

I have searched now for nearly 2hrs but i cannot find a Dragonair Cargo 747 for FS9 can anyone help me plz its for replacing some of the crap aircraft in Traffic 2005

thx

Alan

I recommend one of the Aardvark versions available on www.avsim.com.

Comment

Yeap I use Ai Aardvark's Dragonairs:

B747-400BCF

Filename:ai74fka1.zip

Boeing 747-300

Filename:ai743hda.zip

Dragonair Cargo Boeing 747-400F

Filename:ai74fhda.zip

Dragonair Cargo Boeing 747-200F

Filename:ai742fhd.zip
      Last edited by Guest; 2007-11-27, 03:37.

Comment

Thx again guys i searched avsim several times and it only came up with a texture for the PMDG 747

Alan

Comment

That means you weren't searching AI Aircraft...
          Tanner Johnson - Owner
          twenty53 Photography

Comment

It doesn't help that a lot of people just throw the AI aircraft into the other aircraft sections.

Comment

thx for replies

I dont use AI aircraft directly i have changed most to use a lot of Posky Aircraft and also found a great Dragonair skin for the Overland 747-400

Last edited by AlanF; 2007-11-30, 16:51.

Comment

You mean you're using Posky aircraft for your AI flight plans? Are you sure it's not affecting frame rates?!

Comment

Originally posted by magic48
                  You mean you're using Posky aircraft for your AI flight plans? Are you sure it's not affecting frame rates?!

Have not noticed any change as of yet

Comment

Originally posted by AlanF
                    Have not noticed any change as of yet
                    Even if you don't notice any change, you can probably get significantly better results using non-flyable models.

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
                      Even if you don't notice any change, you can probably get significantly better results using non-flyable models.
                      That may be true but the reason i am using flyable aircraft is i dont like the blocky looks of the default MT aircraft and i am struggling to find decent AI replacements for MYTraffic 2005 unless anyone knows better

Thx
                      Alan

Comment

Hey,

Easy... You don't want any default planes in AI Traffic? Right?

Go to directory Flight Simulator 9> AIRCRAFT> there are many type of aircraft listing there.

Find you don't want this any of type aircraft for ai traffic only.

Get aircraft.cfg. Right mouse click find rename on aircraft.cfg type rename to become aircraft.bak. That's it.

This will NEVER fly default AI traffic anymore! You'll be very HAPPY!

Hope it helps.

Stuart

Comment

I think you misunderstood me m8 default AI is turned off its the models from MT2005 that look bad

Comment

But why can you replace your My Traffic models with flyable models and not with the AI versions Patryk suggested??

Comment

sorry i think i misunderstood patryk i know what you mean now

Comment

Working...
                              X