AI Traffic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Traffic

Hi, I cannot figure out how to put AI Traffic onto FSX.

If anyone knows how please post how (or a link) ASAP

Thanks, Much Appreciated

Regards,

GJ
    "A pilot lives in a world of perfection or does not live at all."

Check this out: http://www.world-of-ai.com. Probably the easiest way to get your airports and skies populated....

Comment

I have FSX, and World-of-Ai is what I always use.

Comment

I would definately recommend self programmed AI. That' what I use, but you need to be patient as it takes a lot of time to program each airline separately.
        http://www.ai-aardvark.com/FAQ/begin...ide_to_ai.html

Comment

I tried world of AI and when i pressed install it came up with an error message saying it couldn't find the file aisound.zip
          "A pilot lives in a world of perfection or does not live at all."

Comment

You got a problem then.
            If you really want a good AI for free, PM me and I will tell you where to find one.

Comment

You might want to just try installing a different package. The one you selected could be messed up. A couple of them are like that.

I wish I worked for Delta
              AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

Comment

well i was about to post my own forum, but seeing as i saw this one i decided not to. How the hell do i get my skies as populated as those AVSIM screenshots with all those airlines. The best i could do was download the repaints for the default AI. But how do i get the real airlines flying real flights, for examp YMML (Melbourne, Australia) has no freaking 747, only one 777. How do i get a few qantas 747's flying in and out frequently. Thnx
                There's nothing like an airport for bringing you down to earth. Richard Gordon

Comment

Originally posted by QFCPT747
                  well i was about to post my own forum, but seeing as i saw this one i decided not to. How the hell do i get my skies as populated as those AVSIM screenshots with all those airlines. The best i could do was download the repaints for the default AI. But how do i get the real airlines flying real flights, for examp YMML (Melbourne, Australia) has no freaking 747, only one 777. How do i get a few qantas 747's flying in and out frequently. Thnx
                  It might sometimes be helpful to read what has already been posted in a thread before asking the exact same question again.....

Comment

Originally posted by magic48
                    It might sometimes be helpful to read what has already been posted in a thread before asking the exact same question again.....
                    haha woops, i just pm'd u.

thnx.
                    There's nothing like an airport for bringing you down to earth. Richard Gordon

Comment

If you don't want all default AI planes. Easy to do is: Find all default in aircraft folders. Edit aircraft.cfg change rename to aircraft.bak. It will stop using AI traffic.

Stuart

Comment

Working...
                      X