Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WORLD OF AI help!! PLEASE

Hey guys,

Okay so i got told to download AI traffic from world-of-ai, my computer doesnt have the internet so i used my parents and put it onto a CD, guys it took me AGES. After some more problems i FINNALLY got them to install on my computer, now all its made is one folder called aircraft and its got all the aircraft from all the airlines in it. Is that all it does? what is TTools for? and how do i give them flight plans, and i got A LOT of airlines(no pun intended haha). HELLLPP MEE PLEASE!!!

Thanks
    There's nothing like an airport for bringing you down to earth. — Richard Gordon

Originally posted by QFCPT747
    After some more problems i FINNALLY got them to install on my computer, now all its made is one folder called aircraft and its got all the aircraft from all the airlines in it. Is that all it does?
    No, it'll also install the corresponding flight plans.
    what is TTools for? and how do i give them flight plans, and i got A LOT of airlines.
    Open TTools to find the traffic files that have been installed by the WOAI installer. To edit a traffic file, click 'Decompile' and it'll create a text version of the flightplans of whatever airline you selected.

Comment

A question from me (sorry to hijack the thread) can you do multiple installs as it will take days doing it one by one lol

Comment

Originally posted by AlanF
        A question from me (sorry to hijack the thread) can you do multiple installs as it will take days doing it one by one lol
        I'm afraid you can't. How long does it take you to install an airline?

Comment

Originally posted by AlanF
          Actually with the new installer you can, and it didn't take me long at all to install over 20 airlines, less than half an hour.

Back to my question, the first guy ddnt help much, i did what he said to decompile what ever, it comes up with aircraft, airport and flight plan but still no luck with FS the planes are no where to be found. HELLLP PLEASE!
          There's nothing like an airport for bringing you down to earth. — Richard Gordon

Comment

CMON GUYS i really want these AI planes!

Comment

When you install the WOAI aircraft it should install the flight plans at the same time i have left them in ZIP format and just let the installer do its stuff

Comment

Ok, well contact World-of-AI. That would be most logical for support about their product. I have never had any problem with it.

Yes, you can install as many packages as you want at a time.

What version of flight simulator are you using?
                Tanner Johnson - Owner
                twenty53 Photography

Comment

It took me a 4 months all over the world airlines. I have to install aircraft, edit aircraft.cfg, TTools, etc... It's a lot of work! I enjoyed it. I almost finished all airlines. But some don't need small airline or not using in that area small country.

Stuart

Comment

okay well i've put all you help togetehr, still no show.

can someone explain step by step how to do it. thanx

Comment

Stephen, You have PM email.

Stuart

Comment

Once more, what version of Flight Simulator are you using?
                        Tanner Johnson - Owner
                        twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J
                          Once more, what version of Flight Simulator are you using?
                          2004, please tell me u've got an idea!

Comment

Hey guys,

Okay so i got told to download AI traffic from world-of-ai, my computer doesnt have the internet so i used my parents and put it onto a CD, guys it took me AGES. After some more problems i FINNALLY got them to install on my computer, now all its made is one folder called aircraft and its got all the aircraft from all the airlines in it. Is that all it does? what is TTools for? and how do i give them flight plans, and i got A LOT of airlines(no pun intended haha). HELLLPP MEE PLEASE!!!

Thanks

Ohhhhhh I caught it... You mentioned you put only one folder "one folder called aircraft"

Now, You have no folder in C:/Flight Simulator Games>scenery>world>scenery no traffic files example: WOA_su07_KLM.bgl blah blah go on... You must have WOA installers each download for each airline through the internet from WOA requires. Cannot use CD copy it won't work.

You have to remove all aircraft folder! You will be duplicate high bytes it won't help detect when you have WOA installers.

WOA installer will do it for you all aircraft and traffic.bgl's itself into the folder in your FS folders.

Oh man... I'm sorry you don't have internet in your home. That's big problem. Maybe you can bring your PC to your friend connect internet while you download it. LOL! It may be helpful. OK? Happy New Year!

Stuart

Comment

Working...
                            X