• Pwa 767

Fly the best VA around PacificWestAirways.com

Crossing the Atlantic
    BH Airlines A319

Had a look at their site.
    Not bad, considering they must be new.
    How many weeks have they been open?

Comment

Pacific West Airways began as a thought and endeavor by Don Krutewicz, an decade-old Flight Simulation enthusiast. Working then as an Operations Director for a prominent virtual airline, Don envoked on his quest to develop an airline that offered what was neglected in the hobby: REALISM.
      Beginning with two failed airlines (Atlantic International Airways and Oceana Airlines), Don met with Pacific West co-founder Dave Bielsker during the summer of 1998. It was then that Pacific West was born.

Pacific West operates on the all-around philosophy of offering pilots a realistic, challenging and entertaining flight environment using Flight Simulator. Working on the premise that PWA will provide the most realistic airline operation (as close to the real world as possible), PWA has attracted more than three thousand virtual aviators from around the world. Joining Pacific West as pilots, staff members or contributors, over 950 people from the West Coast of the United States to Europe to South Africa fly for PWA at this moment.

Operating more than 2,000 flights a day from nine main Operation Centers. PWA was awarded Best Airline of the Year in 1999 and 2000, and received more than 15 awards in it's four year history including Best Website, Best Paint Scheme, Best Fleet and Best Employee. Some of these awards were presented back-to-back in '99 and 2000.

Still, to this day, Pacific West continues to be at the forefront of the Virtual Aviation industry, constantly offering the most services, flights and enjoyable environment possible for the more than 100,000 virtual pilots currently flying today.
      BH Airlines A319

Comment

That's a bit misleading, as I looked through the roster and only found slightly less than 120 pilots.
        That's really sad, considering the honors they once had. For instance the VA I'm involved with opened in June, and we've presently got close to 1500 registered pilots, about 66% of which are active.

Comment

Alot when i say ALOT i mean god dang so many quit after they got to sr. captain position.

What VA do you fly for?
          BH Airlines A319

Comment

Originally posted by Asmir Hamidovic
            Alot when i say ALOT i mean god dang so many quit after they got to sr. captain position.

What VA do you fly for?
            USAirwaysva.com
            Give us a look.

Comment

Dont mind if i do hehe.
              BH Airlines A319

Comment

www.metroairvirtual.com is by far the most realistic virtual airline out there...
                Tanner Johnson - Owner
                twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J
                  www.metroairvirtual.com is by far the most realistic virtual airline out there...
                  Tanner do they accept FSX?
                  BH Airlines A319

Comment

Every airline would accept FSX...
                    Tanner Johnson - Owner
                    twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
                      That's a bit misleading, as I looked through the roster and only found slightly less than 120 pilots.
                      That's really sad, considering the honors they once had. For instance the VA I'm involved with opened in June, and we've presently got close to 1500 registered pilots, about 66% of which are active.
                      They did have a CEO a little while back that went a little rouge, and caused quite a few of their Pilot numbers to drop. One of his downfalls was trying to require all flights to be flown via VATSIM. Many of the Pilots did not like the idea, left prior to him being removed from office.
                      -Not an Airbus or Boeing guy here.
                      -20 year veteran on the USN Lockheed P-3 Orion.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
                        Had a look at their site.
                        Not bad, considering they must be new.
                        How many weeks have they been open?

They have been open for a long time, they used to have a much better website IMO then what they do now.

Comment

Working...
                        X