What's poppin ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's poppin ?

Been away for a lil while. Things in my life turned the other way they were supposed to...some for better some for worse. Anyway I guess I grew up...well it was high time for tha anyway. Got myself a new set of wheels some time ago...Mazda is now our family car and I own the 07 Audi TT. Work's ok, school almost done. Time to think about future and moving out of parent's house. Anyway enough of that, been flying, took some shots, edited em. Enjoy !

Patryk

Mate what FS do u use? awsome flights, btw ur ZOOM flight was missing the Cpt during Final
    lol
    nice
    There's nothing like an airport for bringing you down to earth. — Richard Gordon

Comment

Thanks. Even though I get steady 30FPS in FSX I still use FS2004. It's so much more fun to fly the good, old and most popular sim
      As for the Zoom, the Captain was hiding behind the chair - he got scarred of the storm

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        Thanks. Even though I get steady 30FPS in FSX I still use FS2004. It's so much more fun to fly the good, old and most popular sim
        As for the Zoom, the Captain was hiding behind the chair - he got scarred of the storm
        So I'm assuming that you were the copilot for that flight. Anyways a great set of screenies as always! Sure hope you'll be able to find time for us in your busy life ahead. I wish you the best of luck in whatever road awaits you in life.

-Chris

Comment

Haha thanks Chris ! Yeah, a bit more free time would be great. Though as I said I shouldn't complain
          Oh and no, I was the scarred captain hiding behind the seat

Comment

wow those grapphics on 2004 are unbeleivable. How do you get those AI aircraft, i had a forum but no one could help me? thnx mate, and if thats you and you partner in you display picture, i'd say your doing well
            There's nothing like an airport for bringing you down to earth. — Richard Gordon

Comment

Thanks
              The AI is my self programmed one. Consists mostly of Ai Aardvark and EvolveAI and FSPainter aircrafts and flightplanes off avsim, compiled all together using TTools. You can find a guide to self programmeable AI on Ai Aardvark's website.

Comment

Those shots are amazing!!!!! What kind of computer are you running?

I wish I worked for Delta
                AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

Comment

Great stuff, Pat!

And I agree, I own FSX Deluxe and can run it, but eh, I'm staying with FS9. Much better if you ask me.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Another great selection of shots. I particularly like the American 777 shots.

Comment

Originally posted by QFCPT747
                      and if thats you and you partner in you display picture, i'd say your doing well
                      Thanks yeap that's us aren't we cuuuute joking. She works as a model for MaxAzria

Thanks for nice comments guys. As for comp specs I run a turbo laptop lol:

Toshiba laptop
                      Win XP
                      Processor 1.86GHz
                      1.00GB RAM
                      Radeon X700 256MB

Comment

Working...
                      X