AI Aardvark Embarer 190?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Aardvark Embarer 190?

I have seen some available AI aircraft for EMB 190 in the AVSIM website. They menu said available base model aiemb190.zip. I have no luck find in avsim filename "aiemb190.zip". I tried and tried everything in avsim, google search and Al Aardvark website, too. There is no way to find base model EMB 190. What the heck going on with this? How the heck I get this model? Can you give me email file base model for EMB 190 if you have it? Or you give me a link download for this model.

Many Thanks,

Stuart

Download and install a package with the aircraft and then you'll have the package. Simple as that.
    Tanner Johnson - Owner
    twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J
      Download and install a package with the aircraft and then you'll have the package. Simple as that.
      Seriously dude, when will you ever give a helpful comment??

Stuart, the file "aiemb190.zip" can be downloaded from www.flightsim.com.

Comment

Thanks Guys, I got from flightsim.com. Why the google doesn't find engine search filename in Flightsim.com? How'd you know about this site? I tried to look for google search. They only have in avsim and one or two flightsim just only texture airline. No base model was showing on list. WOW!

I got'em. It works fine now.

Thanks,

Stuart

Comment

I did there was only texture, no base model included. I said base model only.

I got from flightsim.com come with base model. I don't know why avsim shows that find filename aiemb190.zip in avsim. I tried to look for aiemb190.zip in avsim there was no available. Read the file description from avsim!! They're idiot! They did NOT have base model in avsim. DUH! I wrote email to avsim staff. They said we don't have base model sorry. Why avsim description said that???? huh? Weird!

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by magic48
            Seriously dude, when will you ever give a helpful comment??

Stuart, the file "aiemb190.zip" can be downloaded from www.flightsim.com.
            It would have worked, therefore it was helpful.
            Tanner Johnson - Owner
            twenty53 Photography

Comment

It would have worked, therefore it was helpful.
              Yeah right.

Originally posted by Big777jet
              I got from flightsim.com come with base model. I don't know why avsim shows that find filename aiemb190.zip in avsim. I tried to look for aiemb190.zip in avsim there was no available. Read the file description from avsim!! They're idiot! They did NOT have base model in avsim. DUH! I wrote email to avsim staff. They said we don't have base model sorry. Why avsim description said that???? huh? Weird!
              It's actually happened to me many times that I didn't find aardvark files that were supposed to be on avsim. I now always go straight to flightsim and always find them there.

Comment

Often the repainters make a mistake and they use a ERJ-175 model and say it's for an ERJ-190. That often confuses me when I program my AI.
                Last edited by Guest; 2008-01-12, 20:38.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                  Often the repainters make a mistake and they use a ERJ-175 model and say it's for an ERJ-190. That often confuses me when I program my AI.
                  That's ok you made mistake not an ERJ actually EMB. LOL! Nobody does perfect. Anyway...

What did you see airline texture for EMB 175 (actually for EMB 190)?

I never noticed. LOL! Was is it avsim?

Stuart

Comment

Working...
                  X