Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know how to avoid following your flight with same AI traffic flight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know how to avoid following your flight with same AI traffic flight?

It has been since two months. I have an idea and I forgot to tell you about this. Some guys do not like to following your plane and same flight number over ATC communication. What you do is to block AI traffic? Simple use slash "//" on your flight plans text notepad. You can search find flight number and the day you desire to block the ai traffic plane.

Example: I'm taking a flight Jet Airways #373 and I put block ai traffic while I'm flying on #373.

// AC#4,VT-JNH,1%,WEEK,IFR, etc.... (too long line)..

Then you use TTools to complied it after your flight you can remove "//" it will go back normal ai traffic then complied again. You will never lose the flight plans. It works very well for me since two months during my flight. Sometimes I forgot about that It drove me crazy following me ATC talking both planes with same flight number. LOL!

It's fun without AI traffic on my own flight number. You may want to do this that is my suggestion.

Enjoy the flight!

Stuart

Does it really matter?

I've never really had a plane follow mine on the same path...and I have pretty much every US Airline there is installed on mine.

The chances of travelling at the same speed, and same route are slim to none anyways. Not to mention getting off the ground at the same time.
    Tanner Johnson - Owner
    twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J
      Does it really matter?

I've never really had a plane follow mine on the same path...and I have pretty much every US Airline there is installed on mine.

The chances of travelling at the same speed, and same route are slim to none anyways. Not to mention getting off the ground at the same time.
      Yes it does really matter
      And if it doesn't to you, there are still other memebers who might use this advice. You'r not alone here...

Thanks for that. Will use the next time. I was flyin from LIMC to LICJ today and had the same aircraft departing LIMC behind me and landing at LICJ in front... almost made me go around

Comment

I guess the easiest way to avoid this is to choose different departure times than the ones predefined by the flightplans for the AI aircraft.

Originally posted by Tanner_J
        Does it really matter?
        Why do you always have to do this?? Just because you're not affected by this problem doesn't mean that no one else is affected by it.

Comment

I hate it when that does happen. I don't usually fly with the real departure times though. I usually fly whenever. It gets confusing though.

I wish I worked for Delta
          AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

Comment

Originally posted by AVLWATCHER
            I hate it when that does happen. I don't usually fly with the real departure times though. I usually fly whenever. It gets confusing though.
            Your passenegers get upset you're late or too early miss the flight! LOL! Just kidding. Oh well.. It's up to you. I prefer in a real time and real airline with flight number.

Happy flying,

Stuart

Comment

Its happened to me before flying SY397 MSP-SFO. The aircraft pretty much flew 2 miles off my wing at a slightly slower speed the whole flight, but got vectored infront of me on landing, and of course took the SY gate.

Thanks, Stuart.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                Its happened to me before flying SY397 MSP-SFO. The aircraft pretty much flew 2 miles off my wing at a slightly slower speed the whole flight, but got vectored infront of me on landing, and of course took the SY gate.

Thanks, Stuart.

"plane took the gate space"

Do you know how to avoid space gate? Simple that.. If you have AFCAD Editor. Open airport and select you desire to arrive. Click gate where you want to park at. Find Radius change from 124.00 to 24.00. The size is too small for jet to fit park! LOL! You don't have to worry anymore any of AI plane can't catch the gate your favorite arrival gate real time. That's my idea. It works very well!! I love it. Don't forget after your flight and change back normal radius so it won't be messy it up any of airports.

Happy Flying,

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by Big777jet
                  "plane took the gate space"

Do you know how to avoid space gate? Simple that.. If you have AFCAD Editor. Open airport and select you desire to arrive. Click gate where you want to park at. Find Radius change from 124.00 to 24.00. The size is too small for jet to fit park! LOL! You don't have to worry anymore any of AI plane can't catch the gate your favorite arrival gate real time. That's my idea. It works very well!! I love it. Don't forget after your flight and change back normal radius so it won't be messy it up any of airports.
                  Wouldn't that also negatively impact payware addons like AES?
                  Audentes Fortuna Imperii

Comment

Originally posted by LTU932
                    Wouldn't that also negatively impact payware addons like AES?
                    I don't think so, as AES has it's own config file, based on the aircraft size, not gate size.

Comment

Working...
                    X