editing aircraft cfg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• editing aircraft cfg

I am doing ok with Just flight cargo pilot what i want to know as i can't find a cargo 737 anywhere is what do i need to edit to make one solely a cargo plane?

thx in advance
    Alan

I think you can't do that. You need the model to be cargo version. or try to adjust weights in aircarft.cfg.

Comment

As said, it would have to be modelled in if you want the look of a cargo plane. If windows are not modelled, you could use a passenger 737 w/ a cargo paint and just adjust the .cfg for the cargo weights. I have no idea how to do that though.

I wish I worked for Delta
      AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

Comment

If you're looking for a B732 Cargo model. Look on AVSIM for TINMOUSE II they have a Cargo model with opening cargo door. BUT if your look for a Cargo Visual model & an AIRCRAFT.CFG file for cargo. You out of luck as far as I know. The Tinmouse II aircraft.cfg is set-up for self-loading cargo(PAX)

While I'm thinking about it. POSKY has a -700 Cargo model as well, Not sure how the AIRCRAFT.CFG is set-up, can't remember, and my desktop w/FS is making its way across the Pacific Ocean right now,
        -Not an Airbus or Boeing guy here.
        -20 year veteran on the USN Lockheed P-3 Orion.

Comment

Working...
        X