My Traffic X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Traffic X

How much space does My Traffic X take up? I have Flight Simulator X and when I turn the traffic up on settings it always runs really slowly, this might be because the computer needs to concentrate on all those aircraft.
    Will it do that even more with My Traffic X?

Definately. If your PC can't take dafault AI, it will die with custom one.

Comment

A Small Hope

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
      Definately. If your PC can't take dafault AI, it will die with custom one.
      How much space does My Traffic X take? I might be able to clear out enough space on my computer, it might be able to take it it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet2.com
        How much space does My Traffic X take? I might be able to clear out enough space on my computer, it might be able to take it it.
        If your PC runs slowly with dafault AI, this means that there is problem with RAM memory, not ammount of space on your hard drive. You need more RAM.
        Go to control panel -> system and tell me how much RAM you have.

Comment

FSX is a major RAM hog. You will need a lot of RAM to run FSX smoothly. That in combination with a good video card.

I wish I worked for Delta
          AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
            If your PC runs slowly with dafault AI, this means that there is problem with RAM memory, not ammount of space on your hard drive. You need more RAM.
            Go to control panel -> system and tell me how much RAM you have.

Pretty sure the AI traffic is also very processor dependent.

Comment

How much RAM does it take up? I'm intrested in My Traffic X, too. Also, my computer always runs slowly with dafault AI. I'd like to know.

Comment

absolute minimum ram would be 1gig with 512 video card ram to run FSX. The more the better of everything, but, how far do you go before overkill? how long is a piece of string? how many birds are there in a flock? how many bees are there in hive?
                FSX is THE most graphics hungry flight sim ever.
                You cant have the best virtual airline in the world without the best people. Ansett Australia.

Comment

Working...
                X