Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K I got a problem

To all you AI masters programmers..
    I am programming America West right now, and I am stuck at this freakin point..

Clearly AC#60522 doesn't exist in Flightplans file, but TTools won't let me pass with compiling.. :/ What can I do ? What's wrong ? Ttools or Notepad ?

That's weird. Does it happen too without the America West flight plans??

Comment

Nopee only after I added America West/US Airways. The problem must be in those plans, but I have no idea where, as I searched them all and found no mistakes (

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        Nopee only after I added America West/US Airways. The problem must be in those plans, but I have no idea where, as I searched them all and found no mistakes (
        Hey Pat,

Could you send me email attachment three notepads FP, acrft and arpts? I will figure it out for you. Where did you get the download from? I could download and try to see if works or not. OK?

G' Day.

Stuart

Comment

WAIT A MINUTE!! I noticed SAEZ , EPWA, etc, all europeans airports AmericaWest doesn't fly in Europe! You have gotten wrong airline search FP. LOL!

Stuart

Comment

If you notice his flight plans are not labeled individually. He is using one set of files for every airline he uses so that's why you're seeing the European airports, because all his flight plans are in one file. Don't know why he does it like that because it only makes it a pain in the ass, but oh well. I keep all my airlines separate so they're easy to edit.
            Tanner Johnson - Owner
            twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Big777jet
              WAIT A MINUTE!! I noticed SAEZ , EPWA, etc, all europeans airports AmericaWest doesn't fly in Europe! You have gotten wrong airline search FP. LOL!
              The flight plans we're seeing on the screenshot are probably just the ones at the top of the list, not the America West/US Airways ones.

Originally posted by Tanner_J
              If you notice his flight plans are not labeled individually. He is using one set of files for every airline he uses so that's why you're seeing the European airports, because all his flight plans are in one file. Don't know why he does it like that because it only makes it a pain in the ass, but oh well. I keep all my airlines separate so they're easy to edit.
              I guess it's because you couldn't keep flight plans of specific airlines seperate with older versions of TTools.

Comment

Could you not create a seperate set of flight plans just for America West and call them aircraft America West.txt airports America West.txt and flightplans America West.txt this is what i did for my fictitious airline if found it easier when compiled it creates a America West.bgl

Last edited by AlanF; 2008-02-27, 08:40.

Comment

Originally posted by AlanF
                  Could you not create a seperate set of flight plans just for America West and call them aircraft America West.txt airports America West.txt and flightplans America West.txt this is what i did for my fictitious airline if found it easier when compiled it creates a America West.bgl
                  Yea that's the same thing World of AI does with every airline you install. Should probably work.

Comment

Yah, I did a mistake when I first started programming AI. I was just adding flightplans to the old ones in one txt file. I just follow that rule, because for some reasons when I add separate flightplans, it doesn't work for me I tried adding Traffic Frontier separately and it didn't work, when I added it the 'big' flightpland ile, it worked.
                    I'll delete America West and will try again.

Comment

Working...
                    X