Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few random FS9 questions...

Hi,

I'm "flying" FS9 on my iMac 24' and absolutly love it... great framerate at the maximum settings, huge improvement over my ex-pc...
    I spent the last 2 weeks improving my AI traffic , specially building a complete AI for Russia. Here are a few questions...
    - Are there any AI package for UTair ? or just flightplans I can use ?
    - Same for Kras Air..., can't find any good files
    - And also same for Domodedovo Airlines...
    - Any good website that you may know who can help me build good sceneries for Russia (yes I know avsim.ru) ?
    - Any scene where I can add Bykovo (Moscow) airport ?

And now more specific for those who fly FS9 from a MAC ...
    - Where do you press on the mac keyboard to take screenies...? I'de like to do a few reports but just can't take pics...
    - Is there a way to take multiple screenies without having to save them one after the other all the time (on paint or whatever you use...) ?

I hope I'm not too specific and that you would be able to provide some help...
    Thanks a lot

Cheers
    Alex

Click flightplans then select Asia or Europe it depends where you are from Russia. Select airlines you like to have AI Traffic.

Enjoy Flying,

Stuart

Comment

I did not know you could use fs 9 on a mac! Is it a special version, or are you using a microsoft operating system? Is it the same for fsx?
      Will C.

Comment

Originally posted by Will_Power
        I did not know you could use fs 9 on a mac! Is it a special version, or are you using a microsoft operating system? Is it the same for fsx?
        You can run XP on all Intel processor Mac. So basically you have a PC (with XP for me) and a Mac (with Leopard) running on the same computer. Well as you can imagine FS is the only thing I do with my PC partition...

Stuart, thanks a lot for the link, I'll have a try tonight, can't wait to have the ramp at Vnukovo full of UTair Tu-134's

cheers
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X