FS2002 Professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS2002 Professional

Hi all, I am getting FS2002 Pro in a couple of days and I was just wondering if you could tell what other differences there are between FS2002 Standard and Pro apart from the aircraft. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I hope you can help and I look forward to reading your replies!

Thanks

jmc_757-200 [img]heart.gif[/img] JMC

Enjoy Every Moment

FS2002 Professional

quote:
    Originally posted by jmc_757-200:
    Hi all, I am getting FS2002 Pro in a couple of days and I was just wondering if you could tell what other differences there are between FS2002 Standard and Pro apart from the aircraft. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I hope you can help and I look forward to reading your replies!

Thanks

In a nutshell you get the design program GMAX and an image converter, plus the usual bunch of gauges that will allow you to install any addon plane without much of a hassle. Since I only have the Pro I can't tell you what else is missing from the basic package, except maybe the AI Dash 8 wich is easy to convert into a flyable aircraft.

Comment

FS2002 Professional

Hi, Thanks a lot for your reply, if anyone else can help it will be great to hear from you. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Thanks

Enjoy Every Moment

Comment

FS2002 Professional

Frankly I think you should get the Pro because then you're certain that this great addon you downloaded won't end up with a panel full of holes due to missing gauges. Be advised that the Pro comes with payware RealCRT gauges. If you get the basic FS and need those gauges you'll have to pay for them (about $20) so in the end you won't have made any savings. Many of the hottest FS2002 planes require those gauges.

[ December 13, 2002 09:36 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jim Knight ]

Comment

FS2002 Professional

Hi, Thanks your your reply JIM Knight, if anybody has any thing more to add please do. [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Thanks

Enjoy Every Moment

Comment

Working...
          X