Downloaded panels-FS2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloaded panels-FS2002

I'm not sure if it differs from Pro to Standard but I simply copy and paste the panel to each aircraft's panel folder, the gauges to the gauge folder, and the sounds to the sound folder. If there's an easier way hopefully somebody will share it.

Downloaded panels-FS2002

I'm not sure if it differs from Pro to Standard but I simply copy and paste the panel to each aircraft's panel folder, the gauges to the gauge folder, and the sounds to the sound folder. If there's an easier way hopefully somebody will share it.
    Hi Tom, My friend Daniel Smalley has tried this with Standard Edition but it didnt work. Do you have Standard or pro Tom?

Thanks

jmc_757-200 [img]heart.gif[/img] JMC

Enjoy Every Moment

Comment

Downloaded panels-FS2002

Easy.

Copy all the .gau files in the main GAUGE folder and copy the .BMP files in your aircraft/panel folder and the panel.cfg file in it also.

That should also work with both Standard and pro editions.

Comment

Downloaded panels-FS2002

quote:
        Originally posted by Tom:

Thats pretty much the only way to do it...

Make sure you backup your files..

I have learned the hard way...had to re-install FS, fortunately i had all the backup scenery, ai and crap...but it took a good 3 hrs to set it back up
        Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
        Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
        http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

Downloaded panels-FS2002

Hi, I was just wondering if anybody can help me out? When you download panels from a website such as avsim.com how do you install them on to FS2002 (after the file has been unzipped). Is this process the same as tranfering aircraft on to FS or is it different? Lastly does this procedure vary between FS2002 Standard and Pro?

Thanks

jmc_757-200 [img]heart.gif[/img] JMC

Enjoy Every Moment

Comment

Working...
          X