XXL shots for you, luv em or hate em.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XXL shots for you, luv em or hate em.

Day off work today, and technically the last day of march break. At least for those who are at school. Anyway enjoy those BIG shots from my AF772 departure from LFPG !

A classic, tail shot

A simple design, but I love this tail

Heavy at the gate

GE power babyyy

Pushed back ready to start them, huge arss engines.

Continental 772 from Newark

If you drive that fast on the roads, you deserve to be called a maniac !!

Climb-out... out-climb. doesnt make sense, does it ?

I belive I can fly.. I belive I can touch the sky..

Flex dat wing yo

Hope yal enjoyed it
    Pace

Pat

Great Pat !!

Lovin' the realistic "can't be assed cleaning our dirty ass planes" look !

Comment

Thanks for a quick comment Will
      I know, those lazy Frenchmen.
      Actaully I was quite surprised how clean their new 773 looks.. well at least for now it does

Comment

Wash me!

Looks good as always Pat

Comment

Thanks Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Will M
            Lovin' the realistic "can't be assed cleaning our dirty ass planes" look !
            Fully agree with that. Though it fits. I mean, the sky is grey, the apron is grey, the buildings are grey, so the jets might as well be grey too .

Nice set Pat .

Comment

Ahhhh Air France, World dirtiest Planes..

Simply love the "dirty" details. BIG GE's Oh yeah !!
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Thanks John
                I usually try to fly only 'dirty' planes in FS. That way you can get most realism

Comment

Yup , I usually go for the dirty ones too ! ... oh wait.... flightsim

Anyways , what model is that Pat? are they default textures with the model or something you've created ?

Comment

Originally posted by Will M
                    Yup , I usually go for the dirty ones too ! ... oh wait.... flightsim

Anyways , what model is that Pat? are they default textures with the model or something you've created ?
                    ROFL

Model is MelJet, and textures by Eugene Yeo & Aravinda Perera
                    Too lazy to paint aircrafts myself, though I am building my own airport/mansion on a nice, small, empty island I found near LA, while VFR-ing last time

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                      ROFL

Model is MelJet, and textures by Eugene Yeo & Aravinda Perera
                      Too lazy to paint aircrafts myself, though I am building my own airport/mansion on a nice, small, empty island I found near LA, while VFR-ing last time
                      What are you using to make the airport? I'm guessing you're using afcad for the runways and taxiways and all that but I don't know anything about the buildings.
                      btw nice shots. At least that rain should clean some of it off.

Comment

Is the AF B77W or any B77L not available yet on FS?
                        Cause I'm getting tired looking at these non-raked wings B777's. lol
                        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I think it's unavailable, or maybe try Overland's model.

Jordan, yes I used AFCAD for the layout, umm, one runway and two parking spots. Lol. I am modelling a building in GMax, where I will also add the textures. I used SBuilder for terrain and finally EZ Scenery for placement of the objects, such as cars, signs, fence etc. Il upload WIP pics soon

Comment

Unbelivable as always haha
                            BH Airlines A319

Comment

Word of warning, don't edit your real aircraft pics like that.. Screeners will have a field day with the contrast

Comment

Working...
                              X